twenty eight

So before you read this, I have to say that this shit is probably a stupid idea but anyways we need tea when we need tea lmao

NOTICE
Also this is a flashback/filler chapter

After this chapter the continued story from  the last chapter will make sense after this. Also this happened before the thing in the bathroom.

Just thought it let you guys know just in case you were confused (this probably didn't help but okay)

Enjoy the chapter :)

»«

"I need the money and I can't get a job anywhere. I also kinda feel bad if I take you guys' pocket money." Jaemin said in the halls, when he was walking with Jeno and Donghyuck.

They didn't know someone over heard their conversation at all.

"That's bad, but I could give you some of my money, there's no problem." Donghyuck replied, shrugging his shoulders; as giving his friends money when they needed it was a thing he'd do.

But Jaemin really didn't like taking money off of people, especially his bestest friends or his parents. So he declined the offer and the three parted ways, walking to their next classes.

Jaemin continued walking to the direction of the class he had next. Thinking about Renjun of course. He was planning on asking him on a date (A/N: as this is before he asked him out) and he was going to do something with the money that he needed, but now it seemed like he wouldn't be able to do it.

He let out a sigh and felt a hand grab his shoulder suddenly. He turned around and seen a boy named Kim Seungmin now, Jaemin wouldn't say they were friends but they talk once in a blue moon. He wasn't very fond of Seungmin, but he would just have to keep his mouth shut.

The boy smirked and then it turned into a shy smile. "I heard you needed money, just over heard as I was walking past you and your friends.." He said, moving his hand down Jaemins arm.

Now, Seungmin was rich. Money was nothing to him, he had an idea to get what he wanted for a long time, hoping Jaemin was actually super desperate for money.

He didn't even know what the money would be for, but he didn't care.

"Fuck me for money if you really need it, or I'll make sure something bad happens to your little Huang Renjun" Seungmin folded his arms and cocked up an eyebrow practically saying 'do you want the money or not'.

Jaemin had no clue what to do. This was his only chance to get money now, as he really didn't want to ask his parents for money after all the things he has ever done to them in his whole life.

But at the same time, he didn't want to fuck anyone that wasn't Renjun. Everyone was so happy when he stopped carelessly fucking people he didn't even know, I bet even sea creatures were happy about it. Then it came to what Seungmin said.

"or I'll make sure something bad happens to your little Huang Renjun."

Jaemin was surprised that someone as innocent like as Seungmin would even ask him to fuck him.

He needed the money. He really needed the money for something.

He let out a sigh and shook his head, putting a hand through his hair; he was ashamed that he would even say this. "Fucking hell, fine." I'm sorry Renjun, he thought.

"Meet me in the PE changing rooms after school." Seungmin winked and walked away quickly. His plan finally worked, the reality was that he had a huge crush on Jaemin that it had practically became an obsession.

Yes, revenge Renjun, revenge for trying to take what's gonna be mine, he thought with an evil smirk as he walked to his next class.

»«

a/n: ik this idea is trash and its so cringe but EEEEE idk why but I feel like it's gonna be tea.

Also comment what you think Jaemin needs the money for HEHE