twenty five

»«

It was a week later and Jaemin still didn't have the guts to tell Renjun about the bet. This wasn't like him at all; not having the guts, he wasn't being his usually confident self.

He just kept thinking and thinking about it, knowing it would probably make Renjun sad to hear that it was just for a bet. Jaemin didn't want him to be upset, never ever, so he didn't have a clue what to do.

He was sitting in the library with Renjun, just talking. Chenle and Jisung had only really been with the black haired boy for lunch most days because they were away doing things for the drama club or something, so Jaemin didn't want him to be alone the whole day.

His friends had noticed Jaemin had started to soften up ever since Renjun came into his life. He kinda changed. No fucking people, not being the fuck boy of the school which made people so so confused and shocked and once and for all he stopped being careless and his grades had continued to improve and get higher every test, he studied, he helped people, he started to do more sports. He started to smile more because of him.

Renjun basically changed him for the better.

But the pink haired thought it'd be better to tell him instead of keeping it a secret forever. He felt like he had to lie to get out of it, he had to.

"Renjun... Uh- I have to tell you something."

"W-what is it?.." He answered, laying his head on the table and closing his eyes a bit. Right there, he was sitting where the sun was seeping through the blinds of the library windows. He looked ethereal, Jaemin could stare at him for days on end or even years, but it was time to spill.

"My friends and I did a bet.. To make you talk. We were curious about how you sounded, but they made me do it because I was so interested in you. I'm sorry if this makes you feel upset, we had to tell you some how." He said, hoping he would understand the whole thing. He prayed that the boy would just shrug his shoulders and not care.

"It's o-okay!" The other stuttered shyly. He hadn't fully opened up to Jaemin yet, so he was a bit hesitant when speaking to him still, he was shy and quiet before so the stuttering just happened as he started to talk to him.

Jaemins eyes widened and his eyebrows raised. "Really? Are you sure you're okay that we did this?!" At this Renjun nodded, he did think something was going on when a bunch of people he had seen hanging around Jaemin were talking to him a lot.

"I knew s-something was going on... But I didn't k-know what." He laughed, making the pink haired nearly scream at the cuteness. It wasn't like any other laugh at all and his eyes twinkled when he did it.

Jaemin was so happy he understood, he had been worrying about it for days on end. Now that the worries were brushed away, he had time to think.

To think about something he and Renjun could do together.

»«

a/n: why is sunshine by skz such a bop-

Also I'm bored so imma ask a question

[Q] if you could go to any two kpop groups concert for free which groups would you go to see?

[MY A] I would go see Stray Kids and NCT!