Quick Late Valentine Thing

"Come onnnnn.", I whine tugging on his arm trying to drag the lug of a man off the bed.

"No.", he growls quietly before forcing his arm back. The impact making me tumble to the ground.

"Come on Boros why don't you wanna celebrate Valentine's day with me? I'm quite offended."

He doesn't respond just staring at me a tired expression on him. Very faint eyebags under his eyes.

"Fine. We'll spend it here, ya happy?", he still says nothing choosing to turn towards the creamy wall.

"Boros. Tell me what's wrong with ya.", climbing on top I attempt to console him and yet similar to a stubborn child he pushes away from me.

But he fails to hide whatever it was before pushing away from me.

"Awww. You have a boner don't ya why didn't you tell me I could have helped."

He grumbles pushing my smug self away not in the mood for my nonsense.

"This could be why I never told you."

"Oh come now, when have you ever had a boner and let me take care of it? Besides you never get a boner. I thought you didn't have a dick for so long."

"Well now you know. And now you can leave."

"Na na na."

"I have to help my husband or did I not swear that I'd be there for you?"

He suddenly tenses up a faint blush growing on his very blue face. I know quite well how he felt when I called him that title, he loved and relished that word like some kind of secret drug.

"Ahunna?"

"Yes?"

A strong arm littered with more recent scars peeped out the covers pulling me down into his lap.

"Say it again. Wife."

"H-h-husband.", trembles run through me.

"Again", he's inching closer now his bulking form trapping me.

"Husband."

"Wife."

Third Person POV

Well wasn't that amazing?

He'd reacted immediately by towering over her smaller frame. Threatening to rip her shirt apart the buttons making it so damn hard to get her bare.

She giggled softly at his attempts, like a mother to a stubborn child, before squealing in surprise when he gave up just ripping apart the shirt.

"I'll buy you a new one later" he swore those words to her already caught in her scent. The sweet smell of want she was emitting. Her core was throbbing and just getting a glimpse of just how ready she was made his pants feel unreasonably tighter than before. She couldn't help but start to grind on him the cheeky little succubus. He'd teach her to try that with him his little mate prolonging his release into her.

"You horny man look at how much your cock is rising, its throbbing underneath me you know. You must really want to breed me don't you husband? That's not good ya know being like that will-",he'd mashed their lips before another smug word could leave her cocky lips drawing back with a firm determination.

"You really need to stop talking."

"Hmph! Says you. You don't-"

"Oh for God's sake woman would you just hush?"

She cowered in sweet fear. At times he'd slip into a different persona and so would she, one were they weren't on such an even board. One where he could take her and she would have no other choice but to allow him to defile her so devilishly.