The Second Plan

Days have gone by and its hard for Jack and Elsa. They've been avoiding each other in lunch,Jack has a hard time shooting hoops,and Elsa has a hard time in class. The Jocks and Brainiacs are starting to regret what they did Flynn and Rapunzel walked to each other "We need a new plan". They said at the same time.

With the jocks

"Jack we have something to tell you". Flynn said,Naveen pulled out cinnamon rolls "I baked these fresh this morning you might want to try them before we tell you". Naveen said. Jack took the cinnamon rolls and they told him everything.

With the brainiacs

"Elsa we have something to tell you". Rapunzel said "What"? Elsa asked Rapunzel told her and Elsa didn't believe her "Well we tried". Rapunzel said. They walked off.

Later on

Jack walked up to Elsa's house and Mrs. Arendelle answered the door "Hi Mrs.Arendelle,I'm Jack,is Elsa home".? Jack said "Oh". Mrs. Arendelle looked behind her to see Elsa on the stairs saying no "She's busy with homework come back later". Mrs. Arendelle said "Ok". Jack said. Jack started walking away then stopped "Elsa never has homework". He thought to himself, Jack called Elsa and Elsa answered "Hello". She said "Elsa please don't hang up". Jack said "Ok". Elsa said "What do you want"? Elsa asked "Look behind you". Jack said. Elsa turned around.

*This could be the Start of somethin' new,It feels so right,To be here with you,And now lookin' in your eyes,I feel in my heart,The start of somethin' new* Jack sang. "Do you forgive me"? Jack asked "Yes". Elsa said.