Detention

Jack was looking at the sign up sheet again then he walked off. "Reed come here". Aurora said "What"? Reed asked "Jack keeps on looking at the sign up sheet". Aurora said Reed looks at the sign up sheet "There's something going on here and I think it has something to do with that new girl". Aurora said "Reed"! Aurora said "What"? Reed asked Aurora scoffed and walked away.

In the computer lab

"Are you sure we can do this"? Reed asked "Yes I'm sure". Aurora said. Aurora searched Elsa Arendelle up "No way look at this". Aurora said "Scholastic champ". Reed said. Aurora printed the page and left the library.

In detention

The girl with long blond hair walked up to Elsa who was painting a moon "The answer is yes". She said excitedly "For what"? Elsa asked "The Scholastic bee,you put these in my locker didn't you".? She asked "No,but I will help you with the Scholastic bee anyways". Elsa said "Thank you,oh I'm Rapunzel by the way". Rapunzel said "I'm Elsa". Elsa said.

In basketball practice

"All right team let's get this show on the road". Coach Frost said,he looked around "Where's Jack and Flynn". He asked "Detention". One of the players said.

In detention

Coach Frost came walking in "Ms. Gothel". He said "I want my team in practice". Coach Frost said "Mr. Frost your team is in here for a good reason". Ms. Gothel said "I need my team in practice not getting ready for your musical". Coach Frost said "I'll have you know acting is good for the soul". Ms. Gothel said. Coach Frost looked at Jack and Flynn "Practice now". He ordered they hurried to basketball practice.

In the principal's office

"Mr. Bjordman,can you please tell Ms. Gothel to not put my team in detention during practice"? Coach Frost asked "Can you tell him that acting is good for the soul"? Ms. Gothel asked. "Guys can we quit this,this has been going on since school started"?. Mr. Bjordman asked "Yes sir". Ms. Gothol said "Good" "How's the team coming Tim"? Mr. Bjordman asked as he shot a basket.