The Plan

With the jocks

"We have to figure out a plan to keep Jack from doing this musical". Flynn said, the Brainiacs walked by and went to the class room they were next to "And I know just how". Flynn said. The jocks walked into the class room and went up to Rapunzel and the other Brainiacs "Hey we need to talk about Jack and Elsa,ok so here's the plan". Flynn said.

Outside the classroom with Aurora and Reed

"Their planning something". Aurora said "You don't think its to make sure Jack and Elsa wins the musical do you". Reed asked "Of course it is,we just need to figure out how to make this stop". Aurora said. They both walked of.

Later on with the jocks

Jack walked into the locker room and the whole team was there telling him about all the famous basketball players "Guys I know all this stuff,why are you telling me this"? Jack asked "Just Listen". Flynn said. "Now all these men were great but the greatest is...". Flynn said as he handed Jack a picture,Jack turned the picture around "My dad". Jack said.

With the brainiacs

Elsa was sitting down while the brainiacs told her about a famous women. "Now let's review the school's animal". Rapunzel said,the brainiacs holder up a poster of a basketball player,Elsa laughed a little bit "These people are not Jocks,their Jerks,they will back stab you for another girl or put their game first". Rapunzel said "Rapunzel,Jack would never do that". Elsa said "If you say so". Rapunzel said. The brainiacs turned a lap top on and Jack showed up "Look guys I'll give you what you want,I'll forget about the musical,I'll forget about Elsa, and I'll get my head in the game,there I said it happy now". Jack said "Now you see the truth". Rapunzel said,the brainiacs left. Outside everybody was cheering and shouting "Jack" over and over again.

*MUSIC STARTS*

ELSA:It's funny when you find yourself

Looking from the outside

I'm standing here but all I want

Is to be over there

Why did I let myself believe

Miracles could happen

Cause now I have to pretend

That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale

A dream when I'm not sleeping

A wish upon a star

That's coming true

But everybody else could tell

That I confused my feelings with the truth

When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody

That I heard you singing

And when you smiled

You made me feel

Like I could sing along

But then you went and changed the words

Now my heart is empty

I'm only left with used-to-be's

Once upon a song

Now I know your not a fairytale

And dreams were meant for sleeping

And wishes on a star

Just don't come true

Cause now even I could tell

That I confused my feelings with the truth

Cause I liked the view and

When there was me and you

I can't believe that

I could be so blind

It's like you were floating

While I was falling

And I didn't mind

Cause I liked the view

Thought you felt it too

When there was me and you
*MUSIC STOPS*
In the hall

Elsa heads to her locker and then Jack walks up "Hey I need to talk to you about the musical". Jack said "Its ok I understand". Elsa said "What do you mean"? Jack asked "You don't want to do the musical its ok I understand". Elsa said. Elsa walked off.