𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

En başından başla

"No" Riley says, shaking her head, "No way"

"Why not?"

"I'm her older sister. I'm supposed to be the strong one. The one to look after her. Not the other way around"

"But it's okay to have someone look after you once in a while"

"Not an option. I had to grow up fast in order to protect her and Rory and I'm not gonna let her see me like this" Riley says, before walking away to the bathroom.

🌟🌟🌟

The next day, Erin walks into Hank's office and says, "Hey, have you heard from Riley?"

"No, why?" Hank says. Erin sighs and says, "She hasn't been answering my calls. I called Lola, she said that Riley was dodging her calls too"

"Let's go check her apartment. I'm sure she's fine" Hank says, getting up from his desk and grabbing his coat.

🌟🌟🌟

Hank and Erin walk down the hall to Riley's apartment when they see the apartment door slightly ajar, so they immediately take out their guns from their holsters. As they approach the door, Erin nods at Hank to open it and they rush in, searching the place to find no one there.

"What the hell happened in here? Everything is destroyed" Erin says, holstering her gun, along with Voight who shrugs.

"Hello?" A voice calls out from the doorway, "Who's there?"

"We're CPD ma'am" Erin says, showing the older woman her badge.

"Well, it's about time you guys showed up" The lady says, then takes a look around the apartment, "Oh god, it's worse then I imagined"

Erin looks at Hank confused, who says, "What are you talking about?"

"The young couple that lives here. Riley and Sebastian. They fight all the time"

"How often?" Erin asks.

"Every day"

"Really?"

"Yeah. These are thin walls and I live next door so I hear them everyday and every once in a while I hear a smash on the wall from like glass or something"

"Did she tell you their fights were this bad?" Hank asks Erin, who shakes her head and says. "No, not like this. She said they bicker but...I mean" indicating towards everything smashed inside the apartment, "Ma'am did you see Riley come home last night?"

"I did. Around 9, 9:30. Then around 10, Sebastian came home drunk, as usual and they started fighting again. But this time I think it was worse than usual"

"What do you mean?" Hank questions.

"Well, I heard smashing and yelling then about 5 minutes later, it went quiet"

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Yeah, a few minutes after it went quiet I heard a door slam. Sebastian left. Then I wanna say, about a half hour later, I heard another man's voice calling out for her"