𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"Criminal huh? You like hitting women?" Justin questions, his blood boiling as he steps towards the drunk man.

"She had it coming!"

"She did?" Justin shouts, pushing back on the man's chest, "You don't hit woman, and you especially don't hit LeLe. You understand me?!"

"LeLe, huh" Sebastian chuckles, "Is that your little nickname for her? Wanna know my little nickname for her? It's bitch" he spats out, looking at the bruised girl in the corner of the room, "Slut, whatever comes to mind"

"What did you just say?!"

"You heard me! She's not the same girl you knew in high school man"

Justin punches Sebastian straight in the face, who falls to the ground because he's been drinking heavily, then Justin gets on top of him and starts punching him, over and over and over again. Blood covering his knuckles. Riley gets up and shouts, "Justin, stop! You're gonna kill him!"

"Good, he deserves it! No one touches you and gets away with it" Justin says, still punching Sebastian over and over. Riley takes a step back, putting a hand over her heart, as her breathing becomes rapidly faster by the minute.

Now:

"LeLe, come on" Justin says, his hands placed carefully on her bruised face. Riley looks over at Justin, not hearing a single word, still shocked and confused on what's happening.

"Huh"

"We have to go, now" Justin says, grabbing onto the girls hand, dragging her out of the bedroom. Riley looks down to see Sebastian a bloody mess and tears flood her eyes even more. As they leave, Justin shuts the door behind them and they race down the stairs to his car.

🌟🌟🌟

Justin unlocks the door of the motel room and Riley walks in and sits on the bed and buries her face into her hands and starts mumbling, "I can't believe this is happening"

Justin closes the door and sits beside his best friend, putting an arm around her, who leans into his chest and says, "It's gonna be okay, LeLe"

Riley stands up in a panic and starts pacing around and says,"But it's not, Justin. Sebastian could be dead right now!"

"So could you!" Justin exclaims, standing up from the bed and slowly placing his hand on her bruised face, who flinches, "I'm not gonna hurt you. I would never hurt you. I love you, LeLe"

Riley looks up at the man standing in front of her and says, "What?"

"I love you, like actually love you.."

Riley looks down at the ground and says, "Why? There's nothing special about me"

Justin lifts the brunette's chin up and says, "You're more than special. You're one of a kind. The girl I've been in love with since I was 17"

Riley takes her ringing cell phone out of her pocket to see her sister calling her again and says, "It's Erin...again"

"I think you should just tell her what's going on"