He then comes up to me to take the clothes out of my arms, placing them neatly on the bench and then he grabs me to pull me out. I don't put up an argument because I don't have time to be up in this store yelling with Yeosang. Although I could shut him down, Jongho will give me hell for it and we don't exactly need that before out little mission we about to go on. Before I'm fully out I look back to Wooyoung to say, "Don't be shy to come out and show me what you got though, babyboy." Wooyoung nods his head and closes the door behind me.

"Yeosang you are such a cockblocker I swear to God." Yeosang just laughs and sits one of the benches out here. He pats the seat next to him, "Oh well. You act like you guy's don't sleep in the same bed. You will have more opportunities to fuck Wooyoung. Leaving out this one won't hurt anybody." As I sit down I bump my shoulders with his to show how much I'm annoyed.

After about five minutes the door opens.

I don't say anything because I'm speechless, but Wooyoung breaks the silence with, "Do you like it?"

Silk red dress. Looks like it was spray-painted on him. He got curves for days too. Wooyoungs tan thighs are something I want to tattoo on the back of my eyelids.

Do I like it?

"C' mere baby." Holding my hand out so when he takes it I can drag him closer to me. Him now standing in between my legs. I place my hand on his left leg and slide it up just right under where the dress opens. "Do I like it?" I look up at him and the innocent look he has on my face makes it so much harder to not fuck him right in this store right now. I'll do it right in front of Yeosang. I don't care. I opted out though because I'm pretty sure Wooyoung wouldn't want too.

Action speaks louder than words so I just kiss him right above the waistline of where there is a cut to show off his stomach.

All while still looking up at his face. His face was already red as soon as he came out, but I think by my kiss it just made him go even redder.

I then take his chin to guide him down to my lips. "Do I like it, baby? If this the kind of shit you want to wear just be mindful of how much more irresistible you just became." I kiss him once more. I look over at Yeosang who is on his phone, not paying attention to us.

*
I motion to Wooyoung to go back into the dressing room while I follow. Wooyoung looks at me confused. "Get down on your knees baby." He doesn't hesitate to get on his knees nor does he hesitate to go undo my zipper.

I place a hand on the back of his neck as he takes out my cock. Which just got harder with the way Wooyoung has both of his hands around it.

He stops for a moment to admire it. "Don't get all shy now. You already got it out. Go put your pretty little mouth on it, already." He licks his lips and goes to suck the tip a bit.

He licks from the base to the tip to then go to trying to swallow me whole. At this point, my dick is rock solid. "There you go, baby. Just like that." He spits on it's easier to stroke me as he is sucking the tip.

Shit. I won't last so long if he keeps going like this.

I place my other hand behind his head. "Drop your hands behind your back." He does as I say as I then hold him on my base. What makes me about to bust is how he doesn't seem phased by me doing that. He quickly adjusts his breathing as I hold him down for some time. I let him off so he can catch his breath. Then I go to fucking his mouth. He just sits there. Mouth wide open and his eyes closed and hands locked behind his back.

He seems to be enjoying this quite a bit. I stop fucking his mouth and tell him, "Get back to it baby." He opens his eyes and place both his hands back on me.