Guardian Of The False Gods

DuckPirate: Who are these false gods?

Erza leads you and the others while carrying the flower spotting fake Jawas laughing and staring at you.

Y/N: So these things created the fake minotaurs?

Carla: And the fake us?

Wendy: And the demon knight?

Flower: That is right.

Y/N: The illusions felt real. It  felt like my swords clashed against real axes.

Flower: Unlike the others the minotaurs were Jawas carrying axes, they are the bravest of the Jawas.

Y/N: After I disarmed and cut the minotaurs, I didn't see any Jawas.

Flower: Must have ran off once you disarmed them. We are almost there, I don't know if I should mention this since it probably isn't important but the cafe is guarded by a monster which isn't fake.

Y/N: Why wouldn't that be important?! If you didn't tell us, we might have just thought it wasn't real and get hurt from its attack which we would just ignore due to thinking it's fake!

Flower: Well I did mention it.

Y/N: I'm going to cut you, you stupid plant!

Flower: Who are you calling a plant, there is no need for name calling!

Y/N: You are a plant, flowers are plants!

Flower: You are just rude! Flowers are not plants they are flowers hence why the are called flowers!

Y/N: Your one dence plant!

Flower: Take that back!

Y/N: Make me you plant!

Erza: Stop fighting the both of you, your making too much noise!

Wendy sweatdrops at how Erza complains at the shouting by shouting even louder than the two.

Erza: Now tell us what is this monster?

Flower: A giant greenish lion.

Y/N: Greenish?

Flower: It is a real colour.

Y/N: Green is a colour, greenish isn't its own colour, it's simply a colour that is close to green implying it could be a shade of green that almost doesn't look green.

Flower: Your so weird.

Y/N: Plant.

Flower: Rude!

Erza: Stop! Lets just get along and find these so called gods.

Flower: It also has a purple mane. Not my purple though.

Y/N: Your purple?

Flower: As in its much lighter and nasty looking than mine.

Y/N: You would think knowing that there are multiple universes with multiple versions of me would be the weirdest thing but no it's this dumb plant.

Erza: Be nice, Y/N.

Flower: What dumb plant?

Y/N: If you have to ask than your a dinner plant than I thought.

Flower: Quit calling me a plant!

Y/N: Than stop being a...

Before you could finish you all hear a loud roar coming up ahead and see the giant lion that the flower described.

Flower: I believe the lion is called Richie.

Y/N: The lion has a name, I thought I would find that weird but no. Knowing an annoying plant like you is too weird for this to be weird.

Flower: I hope Richie bites you on the nose.

Erza: Y/N, you take Wendy and Carla on ahead, I'll handle this Richie. Wendy, look after the flower and don't let Y/N near it.

Wendy: Ok.

Y/N: Why do you get to fight the lion?

Erza: Because I've had enough of the two of your bickering.

Y/N: Fair enough. Come on you two.

Flower: Actually it's three, can you not count?

Y/N: I can, I was just counting intelligent things.

Carla: For goodness sake, stop fighting for one minute.

While you lead the three towards the cave, Richie swiped at Erza and she blocks Richie's claw's with her sword.

Erza: I've never fought a lion before but I have fought worse. Show me what makes you the guardian of the cave.
(End)