~Leo x Singer!Reader | Sing For You~

Start from the beginning

You didn't know when you're going to see him again and you thought that you should return it as soon as possible so you decided to throw on your sandals put your guitar back in its case and ran down the fire escape with it on your back.

You knew he was fast but you were pretty fast yourself. After running down a few streets you put a hand upon the wall while the other one was at your hip, you were exhausted. Your heavy breathing was loud but it came to a stop when you heard the sound of a manhole cover rolling in its place on the ground.

You made a turn into an ally and saw the lone manhole cover in the center. It made sense why someone like Leo would hide from the public in this fashion, it saddened you that he had to live this way just because he looked different. You crouched down and tried to pry the cover out of its place. It was heavy but it eventually did come off. You tried not to waste any time to go down the ladder quickly, you didn't want to lose the direction he went in.

You heard the sound of footsteps hitting the water and followed that. You swiftly ran through the sewers until you saw that you were at an abandoned subway and there was a station up ahead.

"Maybe he's over there?" You asked yourself as you walked up to the entrance and started to hear the sound of chatter and laughter and it didn't sound like Leo's. You put a hand against the doorway and peeked into the place.

The eye-catching multi-colored masks were enough to tell you these were his brothers, except Leo was no were to be seen. It amazed you that they all looked kinda similar to Leo,

"Woah." You said out loud, you quickly covered your mouth with your hand and stepped over to the side of the doorway. Donnie turned to the direction of the sound.

He turned to his brother Mikey and silently motioned him that they weren't alone. Donnie and Mikey went to go check on the entrance when they saw you standing there kinda awkwardly and looking kinda scared. Mikey gasped,

"It's a human! Iv never seen this one around here before, oh I really like your hair!" He said as he ran his fingers playfully through your hair which made you flinch, he was laughing until Donnie pulled his brother off of you.

"MIKEY, stop it you don't even know her! I'm very sorry about this..uh..you?" He said after he got him off of you.

Raph came over to the entrance,

"Mikey, Donnie you're with a human!" He yelled.

"We saw her spying on us!" Mikey ecstatically blurted out.

"What do we do?" Donnie asked as Raph came up to you and looked directly into your eyes.

"State your purpose." He sternly commanded.

"I-I'm looking for your brother. He's got the blue mask and blue eyes?" You explained a little frantically.

"See, she's talking about Le-" Mikey started however stopped when Donnie put a hand over his brother's mouth.

"I don't know how to make her go away." Donnie told Raph.

"I'll just drag her back to the surface." Raph said as he grabbed you by the shirt collar and started to drag you out.

"Woah, Wait!" You said but he didn't stop.

"Good idea, humans should stay on the surface where they belong." Donnie added.

"WAIT!" Another voice called out. When you all turned around it was Leo. "(Y/n)?" He quietly called out.

"Leo!" Raph huffed and let go of you while he crossed his arms. Leo ran over to you.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked as he was checking to make sure his brothers didn't hurt you in some way.

"You know this human?!" Raph asked Leo.

"Yes, she's my friend." Leo told him as he rested his hand on your shoulder and brought you over to his side protectively.

"More like girlfriend." Mikey whispered to Donnie which made him chuckle.

"That explains why you keep disappearing every now and then." Raph added.

"Did you follow me here?" Leo asked you.

"Please don't be mad I just...you dropped your phone at my place." You said as you took Leo's phone out of your pocket.

"Wow, nice job Leo." Ralph sarcastically remarked as Leo took his phone back while shooting Raph a glare.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to come all this way just to return it." He reassured.

"Hey, it was the right thing to do." You smiled up at him.

"Wait a sec, you play the guitar?" Mikey asked as he pointed a finger to the guitar strapped to you back.

"Y-Yes, why?"

"Can you play for us, please? PLEEEASE?!" Mikey put his hands together and begged for you to play.

"Better be good." Raph added.

"W-Well id love to, really but um...It's getting kinda late. Running all the way here almost knocked me out." You told him.

"Aww, please? Not even one song?" Mikey whined until Raph bopped Mikey in the head.

"She said no Mikey!" Leo scolded his brother while stepping in front of you.

"No no, I think I can do one song." You smiled as you put a hand on Leo's shoulder, Mikey beamed.

You all sat on the stairs that led to the entrance. You strummed and tuned your guitar,

"I have not been practicing this song for too long, but let me tell you that it is one of my favorite pieces of all time."

(You ended up playing "Escapism" from Steven Universe.)

"Whoo! Now that was something!" Mikey whooped.

"Ya got real talent kid." Raph commented.

"Yeah your voice is very unique." Donnie completed. You looked over at Leo to see that same dazed expression from earlier, his brothers noticed as well.

"I think (Y/n) broke Leo." Raph joked. You waved your hand in front oh his face.

"Hey Leo, if it's alright with you, I want you to walk with me back home. The streets aren't the safest at this hour."

"Oh of course!" He said as he took your hand and led you out. He intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Did you like the song Leo?" You asked with a cute smile on your face

"I didn't like it."

"What?"

"I loved it." You shoved him playfully with your elbow making him chuckle.

====