VIII

"Jimin, c'mon. I know Yoongi is gone, but you still should come out once in a while and see the light of day," Seokjin complained as he knocks on Jimin's door a fourth time.

"I'm busy, hyung!" Jimin replies, scurrying around his room and putting away anything he sees, trying to sound productive.

"Whatever, Jiminie. I'm not going to take lunch into your room again, so if you want to eat, you've gotta come out!"

Jimin groans in annoyance, turning to his phone.

Jimin - 11:07am
Sorry hyung, Seokjin hyung came and bugged me again =w=

Yoongi 🥴 - 11:07am
maybe for good reason too, baby
lol
you've been on your phone all day

Jimin - 11:08am
But I miss you TTwTT
I want to talk to you all I can...

Yoongi 🥴 - 11:08am
you can talk to me while you eat
how about that? c:

Jimin sighs to himself, Skyping Yoongi on his phone. He answers right away and mumbles a small greeting as Jimin walks to the kitchen.

"Woah, the recluse finally decides to come out!" Someone voices from the couch in the living room.

"It's only been a week," Jimin groans at Namjoon before sitting at the table.

"Wipe that mopey expression off of your face, Jiminie. I cooked you some food, be thankful," Seokjin chuckles. Jimin props his phone on the table and manages a grateful smile in Seokjin's direction.

"Thank you, hyung." Jimin begins eating, glancing at Yoongi, who was already looking at him. "I-Is there something on my face...?"

Yoongi breaks from his trance and quickly shakes his head.

"N-No, there's nothing," he stutters, a light pink color brushing over his cheeks. He never blushes unless it's important...

"Then what is it...?"

"You're just so adorable, mochi," he admits with a smile. Seokjin audibly gags.

"Ugh, I just don't get it. How are you two not together yet?" He giggles a little, curling closer to his boyfriend on the couch. Jimin freezes, mid-bite, and so does Yoongi. The two briefly make eye contact before the older of the pair clears his throat and Jimin resumes eating.

"U-Um so... Got any plans?" Jimin shakes his head slightly, finishing the bite he took.

"Not really, I'm pretty much a home body most of the time," he replies, picking at the rest of his food.

"Same, for the most part. I stay at home and work on music; I don't really go out. Unless I'm with you, of course," Yoongi mentions with a smile. It's Jimin's turn to blush now; Yoongi fawns over how cute it is, making Jimin turn more pink.

"I wish you were here right now. I miss you," Jimin admits, pouting slightly.

"I know, baby. I miss you too," Yoongi sighs sadly.

"You left a hoodie here, by the way."

"Oh, I did? Rats. It was my favorite one, too," Yoongi says, not bothering to hide his smile.