III

Jimin stands in the waiting area at the Busan Train Station, rocking back and forth. He continuously shifts his weight from his toes to his heels, then to his toes, and back again. Nonstop. His palms are sweaty, he can't stop moving around and fussing with his hair, and he's constantly looking around. Where is he? Is he even here yet? Questions like that race through his head as he checks his phone for the fourth time in 45 seconds: 9:07am.

Jimin starts nervously pacing.

What if this isn't a good idea? What if-

"Jimin, chill the hell out... it's only Yoongi." Namjoon says, earning a slap on the back of the neck from his boyfriend.

"LANGUAGE! We agreed to come here to calm Jimin down, not make him more stressed!" Seokjin reprimands Namjoon, who only whines from the pain caused by Seokjin and endures the disbelieving stare from Jimin.

"Only Yoongi? It's freaking Yoongi!! I'm terrified! I-I want to put my best foot forward when I finally meet him and-"

A flash of white in the sea of heads grabs his attention right away.

Jimin stands on a chair to get a good view of the crowd, and once he saw, he couldn't stop himself from yelling out.

"YOONGI HYUNG!"

He practically leaps off of the chair, and as soon as his feet hit the ground, he races towards Yoongi.

Mere seconds before Jimin collides with Yoongi, he sets his bag on the ground and opens his arms wide. Jimin runs straight into his arms, throwing his own around Yoongi's torso. Yoongi returns the hug eagerly as he ruffles Jimin's hair.

"Hey, baby mochi," he smiles. Jimin melts into his arms at the name, already addicted to the faint cologne clinging to Yoongi's clothes.

"Hey, hyung," he sighs dreamily.

"Are you two ever gonna let go of eachother?" Seokjin sighs, giggling a little. Yoongi pulls Jimin even closer, making him squeak in slight embarrassment.

"What if I don't want to?" He playfully whines. Jimin smiles to himself, absentmindedly nuzzling his face into Yoongi's chest, surrounded by the aroma of his cologne.

"I don't either," he mumbles, completely entranced.

"Well, someone's quite the smitten kitten," Namjoon taunts, giving Yoongi an idea.

"Kitten, hm? I like that." He whispers into Jimin's ear, feeling the younger's body shiver in his arms at his words.

Jimin tries to reply but all that comes out is a small squeak, earning a chuckle from the older. Feeling the movement of Yoongi's chest as he laughs (or even breathes, for that matter) just makes it that much more real to Jimin.

"You're actually here... with me... in Busan..." Jimin can't believe his own words.

"Indeed I am, mochi. For a whole week." Yoongi gently lifts Jimin's face so his eyes meet his own. Seokjin can see the excitement in both of their eyes; he sighs.

"Everything alright?" Namjoon checks in.

"The way they look at each other... like they've known each other for so long already... maybe even loved each other for so long...  it makes me feel old! My little baby Jimin is growing up!" Seokjin dramatically rants as he presses the back of his hand against his forehead. Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head, looking over at the two still hugging.

"He's my baby." Yoongi snaps playfully.

"Yah, just date already!  You already flirt nonstop and I can see it in the way you look at each other!"

Jimin, on the other hand, is paying zero attention to his hyungs. He's too busy memorizing; memorizing the way Yoongi's chest rises and falls with every breath, the way his husky voice sounds without Skype's awful quality, the way his long, slender fingers feel intertwined with his own, among other things. Basic, rudimentary human things like that. But to Jimin, the reality of physicality and the reality of Yoongi are two very different concepts. Or, at least, they were.

"What do you think, Jiminie?" Seokjin's voice broke through his loud thoughts.

"I think it's perfect," Jimin mumbles to himself, squeezing Yoongi's hand gently as if he's testing an illusion.

"H-Huh?" Yoongi stutters; Jimin looks at him, missing the blush he made spread across Yoongi's cheek.

"What did Seokjin hyung say?"

"U-um he asked if we should have ramen for lunch." Yoongi replies. Seokjin raises an eyebrow at them.

"That's not what I-"

"Oh I'm positive that's what you said," Yoongi gives Seokjin a look that goes right past Jimin's distracted state. Of course, being the 'smitten kitten' he is, Jimin doesn't even notice the glance the two share. "Tch. Old hyungs, am I right?" He flashes a smile at Jimin, who giggles like a little girl.

"Yeah," he sighs dreamily, once again attaching himself to Yoongi. All four of them begin to head towards Seokjin's car, Jimin quickly racing towards Yoongi's bags.  "I'LL HELP!" He announces, already wrestling with the bag that most likely weighs more than he does. Yoongi only chuckles at his attempt. "Geez, what did you bring?" He giggles. Seokjin immediately wiggles his eyebrows at Yoongi, who instantly smirks.

"Just because that you and that Namjoon guy have them doesn't mean I do, too," he fights playfully. Seokjin instantly turns a dark red.

"T-THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" He weakly argues. Jimin innocently shifts his gaze back and forth between the two.

"W-what are you two talking about?" He asks. Yoongi just smiles at him and ruffles his hair.

"Don't worry about it, baby." He says, gently taking the heavy suitcase from the dazed boy.

Baby.

Just baby.

Not baby mochi.

I'm his baby.

I'm his baby!

I'm his....!

Jimin sighs in a lovestruck manner for the nth time that day. He follows behind Yoongi like a puppy, receiving a fond smile from him.

"Seokjinnie hyung?" Jimin presses once they all get into Seokjin's car.

"Yes?"

"Can I hang out with Yoongi hyung at his hotel?"

Seokjin glances at them in the rear view mirror.

"If it means I won't have to hear you two, then I don't mind," he adds a smirk to the requisite. Jimin nods eagerly.

"We won't be loud!" He assures innocently with a smile. Yoongi clears his throat.

"J-Jiminie... it's probably not what you think it means..."

"Hm? Well, what does it mean then?"

Yoongi whispers an explanation to Jimin, who squeaks in shock at what Yoongi says and turns bright red.

Needless to say, out of embarrassment, he didn't speak another word the rest of the car ride to the hotel.