IV

Jimin clings to Yoongi's arm as they walk to the elevator, completely enthralled by the older. Jimin's natural loving personality shines through as he clings the whole time, helping Yoongi unpack when he can.

As he went through Yoongi's suitcase to help him in some way or another, a certain item got his attention. He giggles as he picks it up and slips it over his head.

"Hyung!" He calls to the older, who turns around and laughs fondly at what he sees.

"What are you doing, mochi?"

Jimin flaps his arms around, having found and put on Yoongi's favorite hoodie. Naturally, it's pretty big on him; the arms are long and the hoodie itself is slightly baggy. No matter how the hoodie fits him, Yoongi thinks he's the most adorable thing on the whole planet.

Jimin stops flapping and pulls the hoodie up to his face.

There it is again. Yoongi.

The smell of the hoodie's owner still clings to the clothing, surrounding Jimin and filling his senses. He must've made a face because of the smile it placed on Yoongi.

"You like it?" He asks, unpacking the little he had left in his suitcase. Jimin nods, pulling it back to his face again.

"I love it. It smells like you," He hums to himself, quiet enough where Yoongi hears mumbling, but not a coherent sentence. Jimin skips toward Yoongi, jumping unexpectedly; out of instinct, Yoongi catches him up by the underside of his legs, holding him up. Jimin giggles and wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist and his arms around his neck. Yoongi blushes a little, adjusting his hold on the younger so it's easier to hold him.

"You caught me! I thought I was gonna fall," he laughs. Yoongi gives him a small smile, still holding the boy. "Can I have a piggyback ride?" He asks, making Yoongi smile more at his childish like manner.

"Of course," he playfully tosses Jimin onto the bed and stands in front of the foot of the bed as Jimin clambers onto his back. Jimin clings around his neck and rests his forehead in the crook of Yoongi's neck. As Yoongi's cologne lulls him to a tired state, the sleepless night he encountered catches up to him. His eyelids slowly flutter closed as Yoongi carries him back down to the car.

"Did you tire him out?" Seokjin asks with a suggestive look. Yoongi shakes his head, slightly glaring.

"He must've not slept last night, the poor thing," Yoongi guesses as he carefully sets Jimin down in a seat and buckles him up.

— — —

Jimin slowly regains consciousness, discovering he was laid on his bed. He tosses the covers off of himself and grabs his phone. Yoongi's online... He looks around his room, trying to put the pieces together. No sign of Yoongi.

Did he never even come...? Jimin hangs his head in disappointment after still finding no sign of his friend. I guess he didn't.

Jimin gets up and walks to the kitchen, his head down.

"Everything alright, Jiminie?" Seokjin calls from the couch; Jimin replies without looking up.

"Yeah, I guess so."

He opens the fridge, looking around to find something to drink. A familiar warmth envelops his back and a pair of arms around his waist pull him close.

"What's wrong, baby mochi?"

Jimin turns to look at the source of the voice.

"Hyung! You're here!" Jimin hugs him tightly once more. Yoongi chuckles, slightly confused.