Arnav: what made you say that? 

Lisa: Just an advice for the to-be groom...

Arnav: thanks for the advice, why am I feeling that you sound so much into love?

Lisa: that's because I'm.

Arnav: don't forget that you have a signed a 3 year contract with us.

Lisa: it's going to end in 6 months and...

Aman/Arnav: and?

Lisa: I'm quitting modeling.

Aman: what?

Arnav: you are getting married to your childhood friend?

Lisa: how do you know?

Arnav: that's not important.

Lisa: okay, yes, I'm going to get married to my childhood friend, he is been everything for me since childhood and decided to be together forever.

Shyam: woa... we have another Juliet then...

Lisa: hahaha! So you meant the other one is Khushi? I thought she is crazy but didn't know she actually lost her mind to fall in love with the ASR...

Shyam: I agree... Aman too lifted his hand up as if agreeing to them.

Arnav answered his phone: Khushi! Shyam and Aman are complaining about you, for being crazy and lost your mind for falling in love with me, to Lisa, AR's model, remember?

Shyam took his phone: hey, nothing like that, we are just... hello... Khushi...? He saw the screen and glared at Arnav for playing a prank.

Lisa: is it you, ASR? I never knew this side of yours?

Aman: side effects of being in a relationship with one such girl. He got hit by a paper ball. He turned around and saw Khushi and Anjali standing with a smile at a distance.

The men stood up to greet them and Lisa went to Khushi and congratulated her and went away.

Khushi: what's up guys?

Arnav: what are you doing here? Don't tell me, you drive the car.

Ashish: I did. 

Shyam: papa? The 3 looked at their back and saw Raizada, Jha and Gupta's taking a big table.

Aman: Family dinner, after a long time I guess. 

Khushi: yep. Come join us. 

Aman: it's okay. You guys carry on I'll make a move.

Garima: shut up and join us.

Shashi: now you can't deny her. So sit.

They all had a family dinner, though Aman felt a bit out of place, but Aisha and Garima made that feeling fade away.

Arnav all the while kept holding her hand whenever he got chance and in the end he slept over her shoulder, unintentionally. It's Anjali who saw him sleeping first and signaled others to look at them. Khushi didn't dare to look at anyone, she can feel her heart, is beating so high.

Anjali: I can hear someone's heart beat aloud.

Khushi looked at her with widened eyes.

Shashi: relax! Nothing to worry, we are family after all, and dare you disturb him by moving, he is been so busy working lately. So let him rest.

Aisha: why are after my son, can't you share his work?

Ashish: he is the one who doesn't let me work and you are complaining this is great!

Dadi asked them to keep quiet and have their dinner. Anjali asked Aman take a pic of them which he did instantly and shared in the group chat. All are done with the dinner and waiting for Arnav to get up so that they can move but he is deep sleep, he isn't even moving a bit. Shyam and Anjali shared a look and suggest others to move, they will come back when he is up.

Shyam: right, Khushi?

Khushi nodded.

Aisha: you are so cute! She kissed her forehead and left with others. Aman winked at her while picking his blazer.

Khushi waited for him to get up, but he didn't. She felt sorry for him. Waiter came and asked if he can clear the table, she nodded and he silently cleared the table. She took out her mobile and checked her mails, then social networking sites, she felt bored then she opened cam in her mobile and started taking pic of them, with a smile, with love, with a pout, kissing his forehead and when she turned her head bit to kiss his cheek and pose, Arnav at the same time lifted his head a bit up and their lips got in contact and she click a pic, he opened his eyes feeling her lips on his lips, he pecked her and sat up straight.

Arnav: how long has it been?

Khushi: 2 hours, approx.

Arnav: what?

Khushi is feeling so embarrassed, as that is the first time she kissed him as in taking initiative, though it was unintentional but still.

HIS LOVE HIS PRIDE crossed 135k+views and 10.5+votes and my followers crossed 500. thank you so much guys it is all because of your support. thank you so much for this I will surely give you a surprise for you guys by this weekend. try to guess the surprise. and once again thank you soo much guys and the credit for getting these many votes goes to ou dear med writer Arshiipkknd.