Capitolo Trentanove

Start from the beginning

I walked down the hallway and as I was about to make a turn I was pulled into a room.

"Baby! thank God you're here! I think that black whore sent people here to kill my family!" Patricia wailed.

I immediately shoved her off of me.

"Babe-"

"You are one delusional bitch." i said as i reached out and grabbed her throat.

her eyes widened in shock, "You're the one that kidnapped my woman and tortured her. and for that i will kill you."

"Y-you're ch-choosing h-her over m-me?" she choked out.  "We're ma-married,"

"You really think i would marry someone like you?" i threw her to the ground before stepping on her hand. Put pressure on it slowly.

Her eyes watered as she looked up at me. The sadness soon transformed into anger, " you're making a big mistake Luca, She will never love you the way I do! I was meant for you why can't you see that?!" she screamed pissing me off.

I raised my leg and stomped as hard as I could on her hand, hearing a satisfying crunch. I smiled as she balled up begging for me to get off. "She was made for me. you were just an annoying obstacle. You should've never tried my patience Patricia. Now you and your family are going to die together.

I squatted down a clocked her with the back of my gun making her pass out.

I sent a quick text to Dante letting him know where she was at and to take her to the helicopter as well.

Exiting the room where she pulled me into, i continued my search for Daluchi. I sent some men to find her while i went to the office but I haven't gotten any messages from them.

Just as I was about to make a turn for the stairs I saw one of my men carrying her in their arms.

I rushed towards them dropping my gun in the process, "give her here!," i demanded reaching my arms out.

"is she alive? is she breathing?" i asked rushed as i looked at her deathly pale face.

"Yes but she's in critical condition, we have to get her out of here fast, she's lost a lot of blood," that's when i finally noticed the red stain on her scrubs.

"Let's go!" i ran out the house, completely forgetting everything and everyone. My sole purpose was to get her to the nearest hospital.

*

*

*

*

12 hours later

"She's in stable condition, but we don't know when she will wake up so we will have to wait and see," the doctor said sympathetically.

"T-thank you," i wasn't one to cry but at this moment it was all i wanted to do. That and put a knife through Patricia and her Fathers eyes for putting my sweet Daluchi in this position.

My clothes were a mess and my hair was everywhere from pulling it.

my eyes had bags under them and my beard was growing out unshapely.

"you need to sleep," i snapped my head to the side to see Dante standing there with a bag full of clothes and necessities.

"how do you expect me to sleep Dante?! Se questo fosse Alexis, saresti in grado di dormire?!" I yelled as my italian suddenly came rushing out due to the stress.

(If this was Alexis, would you be able to sleep?"

"No, but if the tables were turned you would be telling me the exact same thing. Daluchi is already in the hospital, i don't need you laying in a hospital bed too because you're not sleeping or taking care of yourself."

I sighed knowing he was right. Grabbing the bag i walked into the in suite bathroom her hospital had.

when I walked in i looked dead in the mirror.

I looked horrible, he was right, i did need sleep. And a shower. And food.

After I was done in the bathroom i sat in the chair next to Daluchi's bed and grabbed her hand before resting my head next to it.

"Please wake up," i whispered before falling asleep.