TWENTY NINE

Jimin was in Macau for his UFC tournament quarterfinals, today he is competing with one of the best American MMA players. Never in his life, he had felt so anxious like today, it's just he want someone to motivate him to push him to do his best. Although his mother called and his father also sent him a video message but there is still a call that he is waiting for someone special.

"You are now allowed to go! Hurry up!" The staff called him. He gets up from his place while stretching his muscles. His couch pats his back and show him a good luck sign.

Now wearing his hood over his head he went out and came to stand in front of his rival. Jimin takes a long breath and get into his position, Let's do it for the Chae! , that thing in his mind he starts the competition.

**************

"Whatttttttt???? Gosh, you look so ugly!" Chaeyoung made a disgusting face as she called Jimin to congratulate him on his win. Jimin chuckled but hiss in pain when his lip curved "I am still wondering why did I ever agree on becoming your wife? I should have seen your, this face." She put her hair on the side.

Jimin was silently watching her, the way she talks with her hands, her eyes that little pouty lips and her hair all these things are making him want to go back to her.

"Are you done watching me?" Chaeyoung voice broke him out of his thoughts.

He nod his head. You guys are probably wondering why he wasn't saying anything? It's because he had dislocated his jaw and now the doctor has strictly forbidden him to speak for the whole night.

"Jimin! Take care of yourself! look at your eyes they are so badly bruised, God! Wait for me tomorrow! I am coming" Chaeyoung worriedly spoke.

Jimin was shocked for a minute but start to clap like a seal once understand what she just spoke forgetting about his phone which drops on the floor with a loud thud.

*****************

Jimin stirs in his sleep, he can smell a nice aroma of food around him. He slowly opened his eyes to met with Chaeyoung figure setting the table who just turned around to wake him up but when she sees him already awake she put her hands on her waist.

Once again make Jimin wonder how she kept her waist that small? He shake of his thoughts and smiled at her "Good Morning, my wife!" Chae rolled her eyes as Jimin came to sit in and tried to grab a bowl of porridge when Chae struck him "Wash your hands first....Geez Jimin your so disgusting" She scrunched that cute nose of her.

Jimin starts to blow air on her face making Chae gag "Uffff Jimin you stink! Go away!" She starts to run around the room. Jimin was laughing so hard at her behavior but he kept on teasing her Chaeyoung went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jimin slowly opened the door and went inside to look for her " Where are you, Chae? You know how much I love teasing you?" He spoke and went towards the shower curtain but much to his disappointment their was no sign of her he confusedly looks here and there until someone pushes him under the shower.

"What the hell?" He spoke when Chae open the shower and smile at him "Take a proper shower and then come out" With that, she walked out of the bathroom.

***********

Jimin was eating his breakfast when Chae told him that "I am nominated for best pastry chef in France" Jimin's mouth was full and his eyes wide "What? Congratulation!"

"Yeah..but Jimin there is another thing?." Chae was hesitant and Jimin was curious "What thing?"

She takes a deep breath "Yesterday I met Mingyu." She spoke, Jimin nods his head in understanding "What did he say?"

Chaeyoung look at her fingernails and bite her lip looks like she was trying to hold back her cry, she looks sideways and finally let it all out  "He will kill you if I won't leave you and get married with him!"

She was expecting Jimin to console her but that man loudly laugh like he has told some joke "Jimin it's not funny!"

He spoke between his laugh "It is Chae!"Chae looks at him while folding her arms in front of her "He has fabricated whole UFC league the player you are going to play final with has also been decided and he was also bribed by him.

He even show me that video where he was bribing him and you know that man is going to kill you on the day of finals.....Jimin I don't know but..." Chae stop talking.

Jimin was now looking at her intensely "Again with your buts? Can't you speak properly." Jimin get up from his place and came to sit in front of her "You can just say you love me!"

Jimin looked at her with a loving gaze, Chae tried to hold back her quivering lips but she can't and finally gave up.

"No Jimin I can't love you...Gosh, what I am saying..I want to love you but I can't like whenever I look at you it...It reminds me of the time where you have left me for that stupid video...You have doubted me...I want to hate you but I can't! It's just something is pulling me towards you and I can't fight it" She takes a deep breath.

"I want to fight. I want to fight with that thing. You can't just walk out of my life and then came back like nothing happened.....And now when you came back...You just put yourself in danger for me.

You don't know how much I want to kill Mingyu the moment he tells me his plan."Chae was cut by Jimin "But Chae he will kill you if I don't put myself in danger!"

"Then let him kill me!" Chae sternly spoke while glaring at him "Let him kill me! Because I can't stand losing you for one more time...I can't Jimin it's hard you don't know!" Chaeyoung grit her teeth and right at that moment ignoring all her rants he was just looking at the beauty that she possessed.

"I don't know what?" He put his hands under his chin. "That I still love you even after all those years you still are the one for me...You were right I am pathetic...Gosh, Jimin you were always right!" She wipes her tears and laugh at her self.

Jimin's heart clench at her words he sighs and grabs her hands "Chaeyoung the only right thing that I ever do was that I love you and no you are not pathetic...I am the one who was too dumb to realize my true feelings for you" He leans in "And if I have to fight the world for you then I will because your heart is the only prize I want to win!" Jimin words are not only sincere but honest and full of love.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote.....