SEVENTEEN

"No! I won't give up on that building!" Jimin bangs his hand on the table.

Chaeyoung flinched at his behavior but let him act angry she will not give up.

Things get twisted when Chae wants to open the third branch of her restaurant in Seoul and for it, she needs a building right beside Han River.

Fortunately, she gets her hands on the building that was just in front of it and after doing all the paperwork and everything Jimin's father announced that he never really had lost this building.

And the proof is that he doesn't have any paper which shows that he has done so.

When her lawyer asks the bank they stated that yes it used to be under Mr. Park's name but due to his debt it got confiscated and from there the whole disturbance started.

"I am sorry Mr. Jimin but I am going to demolish it in the next 2 months your father is just being delusional and that's not my headache. So, please! Hurry up....Good Evening everyone! Excuse me." With that, she walkout.

Jimin didn't waste any second and walk after her " Chae? Chaeyoung? Park Chaeyoung wait!" He runs after her.

Chaeyoung turned around with scowling face  "What?"

Jimin tries to calm down his breath maybe his heart was beating so abnormally because Chaeyoung was there.

"You need to give up!" He finally spoke brushing off his hair.

Chaeyoung loudly chuckled and then turned her face dead serious "No!"

"You have to" He casually spoke shrugging in the end.

Chaeyoung scoffed "Make me!" She was now inches away from his face.

He seems to get lost in her eyes everything has changed about her but her eyes never really changed it shows him the same old Chaeyoung who he had once lost because of his stupid self.

"Park Jimin I know how to fight for the truth and not like to give up... Unlike you who get easily manipulated" Chaeyoung words were directed towards the past mistake, he has done.

Not being able to stare to her he looks down in embarrassment. "Ask your father to try to make him remember because I also have other matters to look after like about my engageme-" She stopped herself from spilling the beans in the mid.

Jimin stare at her with shocked eyes "What? Engagement? Your?" He was stuttering.

"When? How?"

Chaeyoung sighed "It's not your business so please don't try to put your nose in it"

She turned around to leave but Jimin grab her wrist "I am sorry!"

Chae can sense the sincerity in his voice so she slowly takes out her hands from his grasp and spoke: "I forgive you but don't ever ask me to forget what you have done to me?"

Now Jimin didn't stop her and watch her walking away but he wouldn't let her walk away from his life not now not ever because he is Jimin we are talking about who knows what is his and what's not.

And Chae is only his and no one is going to change it but he has to make up with her first.

******************

"Jimin you are going to be sponsored by Flamenco. "His manager tied his wrist with a bandage. Jimin frowned "Why?? We are already getting sponsored by Hyatt Regency"

His manager click his tongue "Well I had a meeting with some Government Officials and they had decided that not only you but every other athlete of Korea is going to be sponsored by Korean brands because according to them "these kids are our pride and our pride only represent us"

His manager mocking voice makes him laugh "But there is a problem. Flamenco owner is trying to back out of the sponsorship"

"Then let him/her back out. It's not like I am dying for its sponsorship" He carelessly spoke and take a sip of his water.

His manager sighed "But if she doesn't sponsor you then there's no one who is going to do that" Jimin laughed " And why is that?"

"Because your agency had already declined all the sponsorships that you were getting for the next five years"

Jimin turned his head to look at the manager "You are joking...Right?" His manager shakes his head "Sadly no!"

Jimin grabs his hair in frustration "Arrange me a dinner with the owner!" He gets up from his place and went out getting ready for today's dinner with the said owner.

*****************************

Jimin was clad in simple black trousers and white shirts which were doing justice to his lean athletic physique. He was continuously peeking at his wristwatch.

Whoever that owner is it's trying to test his patience and Jimin is losing it.

"Mr. Park your guest has arrived. Should I send them in?" The waiter asked Jimin who hummed in response.

He kept on looking outside even though he can feel that someone who seems to be a woman came inside the private area and sit on the table.

After some time he turned around but if he was not wearing his glasses then you can see how he went out if his sockets when he sees the woman in front of him.

"YOU!!" He shouted.

"The one and only!" Chaeyoung smiled.

Jimin scrunched his face in confusion, annoyance and mostly surprised. "Don't tell me you are the owner of Flamenco"

"Well, that would probably be me. Hello! I am Park Chaeyoung who don't want her company to sponsor you" Chae sternly spoke.

Jimin was again left astonished in his place.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Vote....