NINE

Jennie and Chaeyoung both were greeting their fellow mates but they were constantly looking for the two boys who were nowhere to be found.

Suddenly Chaeyoung phone show a notification. Her face brightens up when she sees it's the message from Jimin.

Meet me in room number 120. I have something to show you.

She giggled and get up from her place in search of the room no 120. Leaving Jennie behind. She was about to call her out when a waiter came"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Are you Jennie Kim?"

Jennie nods her head and looks at the waiter with confusing eyes. "Well, Miss Kim. Kim Taehyung has asked you to meet him in conference Hall"

Jennie face lights up at the mention of his name. In a second she was at her feet walking behind the waiter.

He came to stand in front of the door and signal Jennie to go she bow and went in.

******************

Chaeyoung happily search for the room while mumbling '120'. Finally, her eyes met with the numbers she was looking for.

She runs towards the door her blonde hair swaying with every step she takes. Her eyes sparkle at the sight in front of her. The whole room was decorated with red roses and a path was made with flowers that lead towards the balcony.

She halt her step when she came to stand in front of the table which was put in the middle of the veranda. Candles were set in it with food and red wine.

Her eyes then moved towards the man who was standing by the grills, hands in his pocket, he has turned is hair into purple shade with specs clearly looking like vision.

He clears his throat and looked at Chae who just came out of her surprised state.

"Jimin!" She moved to stand in front of him.

Jimin looks at the girl. His mind immediately starts to replay the video he has seen. His jaw clenched but he kept on smiling.

"Where were you? You know I have called you for like thousand of times." She spoke crossing her arms.

Jimin's eyes sparkle with amusement, the audacity of that girl to act like dumb, what other filthy things that she was hiding behind the facade of hers?

Jimin chuckled "I was busy Chae and also I don't want to ruin your little vacation to France" He moved back his hair and had a taunting look in his eyes.

Chaeyoug like the naive girl she was blinded by his beauty at that moment and wasn't able to find the true meaning of his words.

"Oh Jimin....What vacation? I was busy the whole week" She rolled her eyes and play with her hair strand.

'Yeah busy with that douche' he thinks and hummed in response.

"Come on have a seat?" Jimin moved a chair. Chae gets shy about his gentleness.

Jimin poured wine in two glass and put one in front of Chaeyoung.

She shook her head "I don't drink".

Jimin start to laugh at her answer. Chaeyoung confusedly look at him why was he laughing like that.

"What? I am not joking!" Chae spoke with a duh tone.

Jimin compose himself and looked at her with a serious gaze "Oh really!"

"Yes! Really" Her tone was determined.

"Oh just shut up Roseanne!" Jimin spoke in a small yet scary voice.

Chaeyoung stares at him with shocked eyes. His specs are now lying on the table but the way he called her by her English name sent shivers through her whole body.

"What's with the sudden change Jimin?" Chae softly ask.

"Why don't you see it by your own self" Jimin sighed and open his mobile throwing it in front of her.

Chae curiously took the phone. It was showing some video.

Tears welled up in her eyes the second she starts to watch the video. Her hands were shaking. She kept on playing that until the phone drops from her hand.

"What is this?" She spoke with a shaking voice.

Jimin was looking at her with disgusting eyes even though that tears of her had turned her into somewhat more ethereal.

But Jimin rather forget about those looks than to trust those for the second time.

"I am asking something? What was that!!!???" She shrieked.

Jimin loudly slams her hand on the table knocking the wine glass in the process.

"SHUT UP CHAEYOUNG! STOP THIS ACT OF YOURS." He lowered his voice "because you and me we both know that girl is you!"He leaned forward and pointed his finger on her.

"It's not. It's not me...No!No!it's not me. Jimin it isn't true."
She kept on shaking her head.

"It's you chaeyoung. It's you that was attached to that guy face. It's you who is drunk and it's you I." His tear fall but he furiously wiped it."I-i have loved" He let all out.

Chaeyoung looked at him with wide eyes "And you know what? You have promised me that you started to love me but then why did you do this? Why were you so desperate? Can't you wait for a few days for me but you know what?? you are just an attention-seeking bitch!"
Jimin grit his teeth and his tone was harsh way harsher.

"Don't-don't accuse me of something that I-i didn't d-" Chaeyoung flinched as Jimin get up from his place and moved towards her.

He grab Chaeyoung by her arm and make her stand up.

Even though right now he wants to hug her and do all those things he had once imagine but his mind was clouded with jealousy.

He gazes at her face. How can a face so beautiful would be able to break his heart? Just why Chae? Why?

"Jimin!" Chaeyoung voice was shaking.
"It wasn't me. I had never done anything which might break your heart? Believe me, it's fa-" Chaeyoung was thrown on the ground her knee starts to bleed.

Jimin moved towards the door. Didn't caring about her wound Chaeyoung run after him and grab his arm.

"Chaeyoung leave me!"

"No. You have to listen to me!"

Jimin turned around "I don't want to hear those dumb excuses of yours now..leave me" He disentangles his arm from his grasp "And don't come after me...I h-hate you"

With that, he walked out while putting a hand on his mouth trying to stop himself from crying.

Chae just dropped herself on the ground.

Why in the world? Why in the world that thing happen to her?

She kept on crying until she blackout.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote...