Im gay for you

💀Nico💀

     I wanted to say it was all over. I
wanted to say she just disappeared one day and never came back. I wanted to say that life could only get easier.
     Once you get into the swing of things it's just easier to keep swinging instead of stopping. Stopping would be kicking the ground, dragging your feet until you break your shoes, or just jumping off entirely, possibly hurting yourself. Or maybe you need someone to stop it for you, but where do you find that person? Or you just wait, you stop kicking your feet and you let yourself
swing slowly until you stop.
     On my swing Reba was pushing me, she kept pushing me higher and higher, threatening the chains to break, I though Will would be the one to stop the swing, or slow it down.
     But my legs kept kicking, kept me
swinging. Reba had stopped pushing me, but I still couldn't stop swinging.
     I couldn't stop going up and down, back and forth, constantly on my swing. Will couldn't stop my swing, I had to do that on my own, I had to
drag my feet. I have to jump off. But I'll always second guess myself. I just might need a little shove.
     Reba wasn't gone, she had a lot of life left in her, but she was done tormenting me. Done for now.
     What bothered me was the actual fucking stab wound she had practically killing her. And now she's okay for some reason? That's a sure sign of plot armour if I've ever seen one.
     I guess Reba now understood that she wasn't going to get Will back. No matter how much she loved him. That wasn't going to happen.

-a week later-

☀️Will ☀️

     I was going to do it. It's about time and I think we are both ready. I think I am ready. I hope he's ready. He better be.
      I closed my eyes and rehearsed my lines again pacing around my cabin.
     Austin wiggles his eyebrows at me, clearly knowing what I was going to do. I waved him off and kept muttering closing my eyes, picturing Nico's pale face...
     I looked at the clock, he'd be awake now, right? Hopefully.
     I climbed onto the roof of the hades cabin. Just in time for Nico to walk out.
     "HEY! HEY, DI ANGELO!" I waved from the roof and make him jump. Nico sighed and crossed his arms.
     "What do you want Solace?" He called back.
     "I THINK ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS NOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU NEEKS... BUT I'M STILL GOING TO SAY IT!" I continued raising my voice to an unnecessary extent.
      "Will... Oh my gods Will there are people around here!" He hissed his face flushing vividly. People stopped to watch and Nico was obviously uncomfortable.
     I should have stopped there. Just comforted Nico, done this another time, done it in a more quiet way, but I already started.
     "NICO DI ANGELO I'M REALLY GAY FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU ARE FOR ME AS WELL! I LOVE YOU!" I climbed off the roof as people let out ooos and giggles. I didn't care. Nico was completely embarrassed.
     "Nico Di Angelo. Will you be my boyfriend?" I said much more quietly then before taking his hands in mine.
     Nico narrowed his eyes still flushing so much with embarrassment. "I want to say yes. But I really hate what you just did. It was loud, annoying." He went on his tip toes and kissed me passionately. "And So are you. Of course you idiot. I didn't obsess over you for over a month for nothing."
     I smiled this time my turn to blush. I kissed him again and campers applauded. It was absolutely perfect.

AN: Woahhh hi guys!!! I've been pretty sick recently and when you're sick you can't think or do much. I also tried to fix my sleep schedule, as in actually sleeping. It worked but I failed tonight so... I got into my dream school yay! That's fun. I've been obsessing over Dear Evan Hansen so yeah I might just add that in here. I don't know if you care about this stuff but sorry for a late chapter. Love you guys platonically (of course)