Ooooo you gonna get in troouublee

💀Nico💀

     It's hard to concentrate when a guy is banging on your door screaming at you in Ancient Greek. I'm so done with boys.
     I pulled my sleeve further down my arm and looked at the shadow, casted onto the wall. I took a deep breath and ran into the wall.
     I fell backward, my entire body filled with pain as I land of my back. I shut my eyes and put my hand to my head. After a few moments and after my ears stop ringing, I open my eyes.
     I was still in the hades cabin. Will had gone silent. Alright.
I look right beside me. There he is. The son of Apollo, staring at me.
"I ran into a wall didn't I?" I muttered.
Will looked at me dead seriously. "Nico show me your arm."
I sighed, "I'm fine Solace! Just leave it. I just got hurt while training. I'm completely fine." I insisted and continued to refuse to show him my arm.
Will gritted his teeth and reaches for my arm. I sat up and pulled it away.
"Leave it Solace!" I shouted at him and pushed myself onto my feet.
"You are my patient. If you like it or not Di Angelo. If you hurt yourself training you should have come to me. Let me see your arm." Will pressed, looking even more serious and annoyed then before.
"I can take care of myself! Leave me alone Solace!" I hissed again and backed up.
"You're not in the position to say that Nico. If you're okay then you would be completely fine with me checking to see if everything is okay. It obviously isn't Di Angelo. What did you do!?" Solace took a step towards me.
I made a move for my sword, my training instincts kicked in, and soon I had Will against the wall, sword held threateningly to his neck.
"Nico Di Angelo! Drop your sword! This isn't you... Nico." Will said, his voice was fierce, but his eyes flashing with alarm.
I sighed and lowered my sword. I'm not a murderer. I don't want to be. I sheathed the blade and just glared at him still pinned to the wall.
"Nico." Will shifted uncomfortably. Will never struck me as the claustrophobic type, but he certainly didn't like this tight situation.
"Solace. Cut it out. I know you're a doctor, but I don't want you nagging me about every little injury. I'm fine I promise." But I wasn't fine. Will couldn't know that. I had to deal with this in my own way.
The son of Apollo sighed. He looked at me directly in the eye. "You're right." Then he tugged his arms free and grabbed my bandaged wrist while I was distracted. "But I'm a healer. And we both know you didn't hurt yourself training."
He pulled my sleeve down and looked at my bandage work all down my arm. The son of Apollo looked up and met my eyes. Will undid the bandages to show a bunch of bruises along my arm with bleeding knuckles.
Solace looked very confused. He grabbed my other arm and pushed my sleeve up showing identical bandages with bruises and all.
Both my hands were red and as much as I tried to clean it up my firsts were covered in blood.
Will looked at me a bit more confused with his blue gaze. I stared silent. He pulled down my hood that casted a shadow over my face and brushed my hair from my eyes, revealing a few more bruises on my face.
"So you... You didn't... you... Huh?" Solace blurted and looked over my bruises again. "I... Are there anymore? On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your pain?"
"Th-there are a few on my ribs. I told you Solace I'm fine. We fought frickin Gaia. We've been through two wars. With titans and giants! I'm fine... Like a 3, I've had worse." There was no point in holding anything back he saw what he saw I ain't gonna try and hide it.
"Okay... You should have some ambrosia, and don't bandage your bruises. That will only add pressure to the hurt area. Your knuckles should be covered until the bleeding stops at least..." Will muttered and re wrapped my fists.
"I don't presume you want to tell me what happened?" He went on.
We're standing so close our noses are touching. I can feel myself blushing, I'm so hopeless around Will. I back up and shook my head, rolling my sleeves down and pulling on my hood.
Will nodded. "Right. Nico... I thought you hurt yourself... on purpose. I was scared. I want you to always come to me if you need my help. My fatal flaw is being to clingy. I'm sorry." Solace approaches the door abc shoots one last smile at me before walking out.

AN: Woooooooo late post. At least I did it in the month!!! So sorry guys. Sorry candyplanet1, 😂 Thank you all for reading! I'll try and post more often. So sorry.