Chapter 8

Melania Pov. Nov.11
It was Monday morning, and I had twisted my hair well braided it cause Q was with his girlfriend.

I woke up at 6, we started school at 7:45 so I just sat on the edge of my bed before getting up to get in the shower.

I got out the shower and put my favorite lotion on and some deodorant, it was a bloomy day and we had a game, which was 1 hour from where we stay.

I put my clothes on, grabbed my phone, my book bag and purse Mecki was already in the car waiting on me it was 7:30.

I didn't know if Savannah was coming to school, I think she was cause it's senior year and she need to be at school.

I got in the car and Mecki was playing music, we got to the school after we got breakfast. "mannn I'm talking to this girl named Serena". Mecki said to me. "oouuu let me see". I said leaning over to look at his phone.

She was a pretty caramel girl. "She's gorgeous". I said. "I know, she 17, and a Junior and she go to school 45 minutes away". "Shidd why I won't make that drive".
Mecki said.

"She want me to come see her this weekend". He added. "You going"? I asked. "Hell yeah". He said.

I chuckled as I saw Dre get out the car, he looked tired and sleepier than usual

. I hope him and Savannah was okay, usually they come to school together.

       Savannah Pov
  It was 7:30 and I woke up to the sound of Isaac crying and 100 calls from Dre.

I got up and called my mama. "Where you at"? I asked my mama. "I'm at work I don't get off till 9". She said.

"Ma I gotta keep Isaac till 9"? I asked her. "Where Dre mama"? My mama asked me. "I don't know, I'll see". I said as she said okay and hung up.

I called Dre mama and she said she was fine with keeping him.

So she came to get him and it was 7;45, i got in the shower and after 10 minutes I got out, put my clothes on and brushed my hair.

It was 8:00 and I was finally leaving to go to school.

I got to school and got caught it as first period just ended and I went to my locker. "What happen this morning? You good? Isaac good"? Dre asked me kissing my cheek.

"Yes we're fine, I just woke up late and had to drop Isaac with your mom". I said to him.

"I'm finna get us an apartment". Dre said kissing me again. It made me smile, he wanna go so far with me.

"I can't deal with you getting Isaac one day and I get him the next, so therefore if we live together, I get both of my babies to myself". Dre said.

"I love it Dre". I said kissing his forehead as I had to get on my tippy toes and he had to come down a bit.

Melania Pov.

The day was slowly coming to an end, and I haven't really talked to anybody to be honest. I been distance but it ain't like that in a bad way.

I got in the gym, I changed into my regular clothes cause we didn't have time to shoot around. I got on the bus and sat with Q cause Savannah and Dre was sitting together.

"Hey baby". Savannah said to me. "heyyy". I said smiling.

Dre and Savannah were otp with Isaac and after awhile they got off and Savannah fell asleep on him. I put my headphones in and laid my head on the window.

I had my focus on this game, and I needed to stay focused on that and school, and not get wrapped around in Q.

We arrived at 5:00 and got off the bus and went and sat down. "What's up with you"? Q said picking my head up. "Nunthing". I told him smiling.

"I'm just tryna focus on things that matter". I said. "Not saying you don't matter Q". I said. "You know we friends for life". I said as he was smiling and walked away.

Savannah Pov.

After the game ended I got in the car with Dre. I was just looked at him while he drove. "Why you looking at me like that"? He said smiling.

"Cause I love you". I said. "I love you more mamas". Dre Said.

He grabbed my hand and put his with mine and he kissed it.

"I want you to go home with me". I said to him. "We can, ill het Isaac and get me some clothes for school tomorrow and spend the night with you". Dre said which made her smile.

We parked in the yard. "Before we go in". I said pulling his belt buckle.

Melania Pov.

I was at Q house, and we were just chilling. "So you got somebody else to twist/braid your hair"? He asked.

"Actually no". I said. "I did it, cause you were with Autumn". I said. "Well". Q said.

"She gone have a fit bout me over here". I said. "I told her you was over here plus I wanted you over here". He said. "Right, I shouldn't be here cause I really don't got time for female drama" I said holding my leg.

"I gotta ice it tomorrow after school, and I really don't want to" I said. Q got up to cut his mgame on, and when he turned around he smile.

It kind of gave me butterflies but I had to keep my calm. He sat so close to me and started playing his game. Savannah told me to leave, she told me if I fall in love I'm gone hurt myself.

But I had to learn to be around him without feeling something for him. "Well I think ima go". I said as I kinda fell into him and Autumn walked in