Chapter 46

Dre Pov three years later

I finished college, as I opened my own business. I was living in Texas, with Savannah as we had Isaac, Isaiah and Chloe.

Stuff had got hard, but we eventually fought through it and made it..

She labels us "high school sweethearts".

Isaac was now  five and was in school. Isaiah was three and Chloe was one.

So yeah you can say we got our hands full but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I was 22 going on 23, and me and Savannah were getting married soon.

I know you'd say we're too young but we've been together since literally kids...

I think we're both where we wanna be.

"Hey baby". Savannah said as I walked in around nine o'clock.

"Hey".'I said kissing her cheek, she was sitting in the living room with Chloe knocked out in her lap.

"The boys are sleep". She said. "Cool, Ima shower and come back down here". I told her.

We had moved into this nice neighborhood, we had a two story house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, dining area and kitchen.

It wasn't top tier fancy as it sounds but it was enough for me and mine..

After having Isaiah we realized moving to a safer environment was much more needed.

I showered and put on some shorts with a tank top... it was early july. and we all had settled down.. we had taken the kids on a few trips this summer.

Savannah wanted to wait till Chloe was at least 2 before we travel far...

We had a grey pit bull named Italy and the kids loved her.

Savannah tried to talk me into getting a small dog, but I knew my kids would love a pit,  plus she wasn't even that big.

I sat down on the floor next to Savannah.

"What you watching"? I asked her. "Well me and ms Chloe we're watching the new Clifford movie but she went to sleep. So I'm finishing it off". She said.

"Big baby". I said referring to the both of them as I chuckled..

"Thank you, for everything from being 16 years old to now". She said.

Me and Savannah been through hell really, we never gotten a break. I mean we're less stressed but once we get our money good, we won't have anything to worry about.

"Nah, I should be thanking you, you gave me a family at 16. I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world, I love you mamas". I said kissing her lips.

"I love you more and Dre I'd do over again and again, if it meant a lifetime with you". She said.

Savannah Pov..

I had finished three long years in the army, as I came home and became a dentist.. I also opened my own business... so I am my own boss as well.

It was hard being in the army with two kids... but I got my money... and I got my kids straight for the rest of their lives.

Being my own boss helped too. I sell clothes, bundles, wigs, lipgloss, bonnets and etc.. I make over 1000 in a month from that...

So I'm on my way to being wealthy and rich, all for my family .

And to give back to my mama and daddy for the things they did and sacrificed for me when I first got pregnant with Isaac.

I give them a cool 500 every month, they refuse to take it but I cashapp it to them anyways.