Chapter 43-

It was now game day and we were playing Texas State..

It wasnt a game we had to fly to or anything so we were able to stay in Texas.

I didn't respond to any messages because I wanted to be focused.

We got there an hour and a half before game time and we were warming up.

I had fun last week, and I was really in a good mood but also a focused mood.

I swear every game we play reminds me of our championship game as it gets me ready every time..

I was ready i feared nothing...

I was on the big screen, I started for my dream team as a freshman.

Three hours later
4th quarter 1:29 Baylor:96 Texas State:100

I looked at the time as I calmed myself down.. I started as shooting guard but when our point guard fouled out I played the point guard position...

Both of my team captains had fouled out and the pressure was on me...

I brought the ball down the court as I did a flashy pass to my teammate Cassidy as she got the foul but didn't score...

She made 1 of her free throws putting the score at 97...

We played good defense as Cassidy caused a turnover as she throw the ball half court to me as I got fouled...

I didn't score and only made one of my free throws but I know I couldn't beat myself up in the head about it. The score was 98-100.

"Bear"! I said, "it isn't gonna work". Cassidy said. "It will". I told her. "Trust me". I added.

It was fifteen seconds on the clock as I drove to the basket and found a way to dish it out as the clock ran down and we rotated around and as I drove back in I found a open Cassidy and she shut and scored before the buzzer went off...

The score was 101-100, I was in disbelief everybody was hugging us two but I was still in disbelief...

Q Pov

"How you feeling"? I asked Lana laying on her. "I'm fine". She said kissing me.

"How you feel about the game"? I asked her. "I feel fine, I'm just tired.. I wanna win but I wanna relax Q I'm tired as hell". She said.

"Want a body rub"? I asked her. "Yes". She said.

"It's gonna pay off plus when you win, we get to just lay in the bed all day and kiss". I told her making her laugh.

"Hard work pays off mamas". I said.

"You're right, and maybe that's what I'm waiting for.. to be able to just lay in the bed with my man". She said.

"I know". I told her . "I can't wait either". "well I can because patience is key but I'm ready". I told her.

"I love you, I wanna get married". She said. "I love you too, and we will no doubt". I told her.

"You a star".'I told her smiling kiss her face after she enjoyed her massage

"Thank you baby". She said....

"You know what stars deserve". I asked her. "What? She asked me back.. "this".'I said pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Dre Pov..

"Work was ass as fuck". I said walking into the house.

"Work was ass as fuck". Isaac said mocking me..