Chapter 32

Q Pov

It was Friday morning and I had just woken up. The week had went by smooth, my parents were doing fine, and me and Lana were doing good.

I was questioning myself on if I should go see Lana. I mean Texas wasn't far, but I would be gone the whole weekend, and with my parents still on recovery, I didn't wanna leave.

I had thought about it overnight and just decided to ask my parents advice.

I mean I knew they'd say go see Lana because they love her and of course they probably knows it'll make me happy.

Anyways, I snapped out of thoughts and turned my car on and heading that way to my parents.

I haven't talked to Lana all day and didn't plan to because I wanted to surprise her when I went.

"Hey ma". I said walking in the door. My mama's house was bright, she always had the windows up and the door open.

It's like the grandma's house of her neighborhood, "hey baby". She said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"What brings you here today"? She said. "uh I wanted to talk to you and dad". I told her. "Oh no, your fathers sleep. First time he has gotten some sleep in a while". She said.

"Cool. Um Melania wanted me to come see her this weekend. and I didn't wanna leave you guys alone because your both still in recovery". I told her.

"Q go see your lady, if we need you.. you know we'll call". She said kissing my cheek again.

I knew they'd say yes. and I know they're okay but I just don't want anything to happen, but I have to take her word that she'll call me if anything happen.

I got home and packed my bags and called Dre. "Wasssup gang". He said.

"Uh I'm going to Texas for the weekend, you wanna slide. We can find some to get into and get you out the house". I said. "yeah, that's cool". He told me.

Dre Pov.

I was really just waiting on the moment that Savannah would call or text me.

I've been doing good, but I mean it's normal for me to miss her as much as I do. "Daddy". Isaac said as he snapped me out my thoughts.

"Mmh". I said looking at him. "Where are you going"? He asked.

"I'm going to Texas with Uncle Q and Aunt Lana". I told him. "Can I come"? He asked. I really couldn't say no to my boy.

I'm pretty sure we'd find something for him to get into. "yeah". I said chuckling. I packed my things and headed over to Q's

Q Pov.

"I knew it". I said as I saw Dre and Isaac. "Couldn't leave em if I tried". Dre said laughing looking at Isaac.

"So I got her some flowers and a card saying I'm proud of her. She don't even know I'm coming". I said. "that's nice, she should be happy". Dre said.

Melania Pov.

Practice had just ended for the week and I was beyond tired. I like that I get the rest of my day off after 9 in the morning but the morning practices do kill me.

I wouldn't want it any other way though, I learned to either stop complaining or quit as my coach would say. I do see a bit change in my body, I'm getting stronger and I'm getting some abs.

When I played in high school we were in shape but not in shape enough but now by time the season start I'd be great.

The season starts in November so I assume when school actually comes around we'll start picking up a ball.

I can't lie and act like I haven't been itching to put my hands on a ball. "Lana". One of my teammates said as she called my name. "yea". I said as she snapped me out my thoughts.

"Are you coming with us or you going home"? She asked. "Ima pass, and go home". I said something in me said go home today.

I wasn't ready to go back to Oklahoma, I think I would like to go back in about two weeks.

I missed my family and all but this new journey has been fresh and nothing but good to me.

I went home and showered, as I listened to music. The music always made my showered better. It left me with nothing but me, and my thoughts,; good thoughts though.

It's like I wasn't on earth anymore, I was on my own planet. I then heard my door open..

"What the fuck". I said to myself annoyed. Not scared but annoying somebody felt the need to interrupt my shower. I looked at my phone and it was 1:00

"Seriously". I said smiling seeing Q. "Seriously I cover yourself up, Isaac and Dre are with me". He said. "okay". I said laughing running into the room.
I threw my hair in a ponytail not caring how it looks..

I put on a big shirt and some shorts, and of course lotion myself up. I walked back into the living room and saw the flowers with the card.

"Thanks baby". I said. "You're welcome". He said kissing my cheek. "Hey Dre". I said as I picked up Isaac and hinged him. "you know where all the rooms are". I said to Dre chuckling.

We decided to take Isaac to the Zoo because we love some Isaac. I had changed into some jeans and a cute shirt. I just decided to dress comfortable.

"You look good mamas". He said kissing my forehead and made me smile. "Thanks baby". I told him.

We got in the car and got to the zoo. One thing I can say about about Texas was it was always hot as fuck.

"oouuu daddy!!!!! Giraffes"!!! Isaac said jumping up and down excitedly. "yeah I see". Dre said smiling picking up Isaac so he can get a better view.

We had went out to eat and finally gotten home. Dre and Isaac enjoyed father, son time and me and Q just enjoyed there company just as much.

We finally settled in and I was about to shower, it was going one 1. "Q"!!! I said dragging his name. "what, I can't shower with you now"? He said.

"you can, but you could've told me". I said as he kissed me. "I love you". He said. "I love you more". I said smiling in between kisses.

We got out the shower and I was pushing my hair into a ponytail. Q came behind me kissing my back,I tensed up a little by the cold of his lips.

"Q". I said before he cut me off kissing me. "I don't wanna talk right now, we talked enough". He said lifting me up and placing me on the dresser where my mirror was.

I was freaking 150, and he was so skinny, yet picked me up perfectly. He touched every inch of my body, with his hands and then replaced his hand with his mouth.

"Q". I said tryna catch my breath as he shut me up. "don't talk". Q said to me.

30 minutes later.

"Q your phone has been ringing for 30 minutes". I said groaning rolling over on his chest, and he grabbed his phone.

"It's my mama". He said to me. "Hey ma". I heard his say and I traced my hand around his chest. "what"???? He said.