Chapter Three - Run

Start from the beginning

I could tell we were not on the best of terms. I didn't want to be that way, he just makes it that way. "Did you see that?" Chen asked. We both looked around quickly, "What?" Chanyeol asked. The sound of his voice changed into a deep voice that sounded angry. He tended up and my heart started racing.

"I swear I saw something moving," Chen said and climbed on top of the shed and took out binoculars and looked around using them. "I guess I was imagining things, false alarm..." He said with a sigh. My heart stopped beating so fast. But I held onto my gun tightly. Chanyeol shut his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Thank god..." He said and sat on the ground. Then, we heard someone yell, "Guys, hurry! We need to leave now!"

I started to panic and shake a lot. Then, we started to see zombies appear in the woods. I soon realized it was Sehun that was the one who yelled. My mind was telling me to run away. Run from them now! I thought. So, I started to run, but someone grabbed my hand.

I turned around to see that it was Chanyeol. His eyes were full of anger. "I didn't say you could leave!" He yelled. "It's nice longer safe here!" I yelled back. "I'm going to keep you safe!" He yelled and picked me up and took me to his bike. Everyone else start running out the shed and got on their bikes.

"Four eyes, shoot at their heads. That'll kill em' off quickly!" He said. He started his bike and started leaving. I tried shooting at the zombies heads, but my aim was horrible. "You suck ass!" He mentioned. "Shut up and drive!" I said.

We all were going as fast as we could and remember they run as fast as humans, so one almost caught up with us. Since we were in a forest, were kinda had to go slow. "I don't know what the hell made these zombies, but they're definitely man made!" I said. "You think!? I bet someone created a damn virus and spread it and now we got this new problem, dammit!" Chanyeol spat out of anger.

He definitely knew something I didn't. I really hoped he was actually going to keep me safe. We finally  got out of the forest and went to the countryside. I've always loved in a city, not any part of the countryside, but I will say it was beautiful.

We found a farm house near by and we stopped there. It already looked like the place was attacked since there was a few broken windows. Chanyeol got off the bike and went inside the house to check it out. After a couple minutes, he walked out and told us everything was clear.

"We'll just have to board up the windows," Baekhyun muttered as we headed inside. The inside didn't look too dirty. "We could probably live here for a little bit," Suho said as he walked in. "What about the glass? We don't want to cut our feet," Sehun mentioned. "Clean it then, dumbass," Suho ordered  and Sehun and I carefully picked up the shards of glass we could find and threw them in the trash we found.

I went upstairs to find out it was a three bedroom house and also 2 couches was downstairs. Someone people will just have to share. "Don't get too comfortable. We don't know what could happen," Chanyeol mentioned. "Where do we all sleep? It's a 3 bedroom house," Baekhyun said.

"Ok... Beakyun and Kai, Sehun and I, and... Chanyeol and He-Ran get the rooms. Kyungsoo and Chen get the couches," Suho said and everyone stood there in shock. "Wh-What...?" I stuttered. "I'll sleep on the floor," Chanyeol said.

We both walked up the stairs and chose our room. Chanyeol started making a bed, using the spare blankets from the drawers. My bed wasn't even made, it was a mess. I didn't care thought, I just plopped down on the bed.

"Each night, we can trade," I suggested. "No, keep the bed," He said. "Your back will hurt every night," I said. "No, it'll be fine," He said and finished making his bed. The floor wasn't hardwood, thank god, but still.

"So, I hear you were in a gang?" I asked, but it was more like a statement. He sighed, "Yes," He groaned and sat on the bed. He seemed annoyed about the whole gang thing. "Why?" I asked. "Because I was bored," He answered, but I knew that was bullshit.

"Bullshit, you're just bad, and that's it!" I said. "What the hell? You don't know me!" He yelled, his eyebrows were furrowed. "You look like a bad boy..." I said trailing off. He smirked, "Bad boy...?" He asked. He got off the bed and stood in front of me.

He bent down to my height and our eyes met He said, "You're the pussy who can't shoot a gun," and I slapped his face. He winced in pain a little. "You're so fuckin' stupid," He said and his facial expression was serious this time. He walked out the room and didn't return. The was a perfect time for a nap.