Chapter #21

CHAPTER #21

~DOMS POV~

                I layed Tessa on my bed and handed her a shirt, she slipped it on gratefully.  She quickly got up and hugged me tight, not letting go.

                "Thank god we found you." I said in her ear.

                "I know......I was terrified." She whispered back, she still wasn't letting me go.

                "We won't ever let it happen again....we were so worried..we searched for days on end..not sleeping," that being said, she tightened her grip on me but as soon as the door opened and Jared appeared, she lept into his arms and he spun her around.

~JAREDS POV~

                My wolf was overjoyed. No, more than that. He was as happy as ever. Holding her in my arms, never letting her go again. No. I'd go insane if I did. But my wolf had another thing in mind besides that. We had to change her. Her life would be safe once it happened.

                "I love you so much!" I said over and over again.

                "I love you too.." She said, she and I hadn't pulled away until now-when we kissed each other like it was the end of the world. My god, I missed my love so much. What was strange, I didn't feel Dom's heartbreak like normal in the air. He felt fine with it.

                "Dom, can we have a word alone?" I asked, wanting him to leave, "And go talk to all those werewolves outside, waiting for word."

                He nodded and left.

                "Look Tessa. I would have found you easier if I would have changed you by now--"

                "I know."

                "Let me finish. You would have been safer if you had been shifted."

                "I know."

                "You and I could have talked through mind link."

                "Jared," She put a hand on my shoulder, "I know. .....I give you permission to shift me.."

                "Really?"

                "Yes..."

                "Awesome....we can have a shifting party for you!"

                "Shifting party?"

                "It's the night you will be shifted, the whole pack gathers around and is there to support you. We go inside, change you, and you show your wolf to them."

                "Sounds fun..." I could tell something was on her mind.

                "What's on your mind?" I asked.

                "When I was there.....he...he marked me.."

                "He WHAT?!" I was on edge now.

                " He marked me...or at least...that's what he said.."

                "THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!" I kicked Dom's bed stand over, sending it crashing into the wall.

                "I'm sorry.." She stammered out and I forced myself to calm down. I brought her into my arms.

                "I'm sorry....he just...he owns you now..I'll have to bite you several times to get his smell off and get my mark on you."

                She remained silent and that's when I spoke up again,  "But I can still shift you and make you mine, my love." She nodded in reply.....she was scared of me.

                "Please don't be scared of me, my love."

                "I'm not." She stood on her toes and kissed me lightly, I leaned down and kissed her to no end-until she pulled away.

                "H-how do you shift me?" She asked...I was hoping she didn't ask that.

                "We-we mate.." I replied.

                "Mate..." She said to herself, "That means....no more V-card?"

                I slowly nodded, I wanted it so bad, but I wanted her to be okay with it-not forcing it upon her.

Picture of Jared to the right