Chapter #16

CHAPTER #16

                My eyes fluttered open. My vision was blurry. I had been knocked out? How long? Was I actually alive?

                "Good. You're awake." A creepy voice welcomed me. My eyes flicked everywhere, looking for him....I was terrified. "Relax baby...I won't hurt you......much." I felt a hand starting to caress my cheek from behind me. I tried to turn around but I looked down to see I was chained down to this...chair?

                "Let me go!" I knew, like from the movies, that cry wouldn't do me any good. But it was worth a try, right?

                "Baby. Don't cry. Like I said. I won't hurt you. You'll find out that I'm a sweet guy who wants you to live with him. And you will."

                "I most certainly will NOT." I spat. My heart was now pounding like mad with fear.

                "You will. If you don't-your best friend Dom will pay." He shot back.

                "Wh-what do you mean?" I was so scared now.....mortified.

                "Anything you do-that I DON'T like-anytime, your friend will pay. We watch him every moment, and once I give the word, he will suffer for your mistake...HARSHLY."

                I shuttered and gave in, "What can I do..?"

~DOMS POV~

                I watched as Jared lay in my bed, slowly bleeding....he has lost so much blood....I kept my eye on the doctor and what he was doing to help. Should I wait for him to wake up to go get Tessa? Or would it be too late? If I told him now he would jump out of bed.....he's not fit to do it. Not now. I turned around and was about to walk out when Jared woke up and spoke, "Where are you going? What happened to me?"

                Before I could answer the doctor spoke, "You were attacked by rogues when you tried to defend her..."

                "TRIED?!" His Alpha-Voice spoke but faltered a bit with his weakness.

                "....she's been taken. Alpha-Dom was just about to go look for her."

                Jared was silent, he clearly didn't know what to say....then he found them-sadly, "He will NOT be finding her!!! He'll take her!" He was mad. He instantly got out of my bed tripping on nothing  but himself being dizzy.

                "Sit DOWN." I commanded. He didn't listen-of course.

                "I HAVE to find her. Who knows what those creeps will do to her!!" He was furious and worried.

                "You're not slowing me down. I'll pass you and not come back for you. Now come on." I walked out of my room. Jared was limping after me-but like I said, he won't be slowing me down. Tessa needed us and I WAS going to save her. No matter what.

                We got to where Tessa was taken and Jared was mauled. We started sniffing where they ran off. Clever Tessa. Leaving her stuff behind.

Is it wrong to love her? Should I? I already do.....but is it wrong?