Chapter 17

CHAPTER #17

~TESSAS POV~

                I hated being here. I was scared every second. Oh god....Jared where are you?! It scared me what he could do to me whenever he wanted....and I couldn't fight back for long. I knew if they didn't come soon, I'd be in deep trouble.

~JARED'S POV~

                Oh god, Tessa! WHERE ARE YOU! I should have made her part of my pack and marked her, I could use mind communication and talk to her.....My wolf is insane and mad. If I don't find her soon I will go mad.

                We followed her stuff until it ended. And the wolves who took her were smart enough to cover their trails with natural animal scents. Dom and I had split up with our groups of three each. My group, Jake and Michael,  were all sniffing intently to the ground. Trying to pick up ANY unnatural scent.

                We had all been probably walking around and searching for five hours.  Everyone but Dom and I were beat. Dom and I were now growing desperate. We would never give up. Never. Or at least I wouldn't. Tessa was my world. If she left.....I'd be nothing.

                I heard when I was a child that if anyone lost their mate, they'd go insane and go into a major despair. I was already half way there.

~TESSAS POV~

                "Hello love." He came behind me and started playing with my hair as he whispered huskily in my ear. I wanted to pull from his grasp....but Dom will not get hurt because of me. I said nothing and I had not smiled since being here. How could I? Depression had  been gnawing at me. I needed to see Jared...or Dom...how could I choose? I didn't want to....but they can't share me....but if I told one of them no-either on- their pained faces would murder me. Even if they said it would be fine, it wouldn't!

                My thoughts were interrupted by him when he spoke, "Your suppose to say hello back." He pretty much demanded in my ear.

                "Hi." I said flatly. His hand stretched down to my bum and I immediately freaked out and moved. He growled menacingly and quickly walked up to me and looked at me in the eyes, I almost fell to my knees under his gaze but he steadied me up by his hand grabbing my shoulder VERY tight, "That's strike one." He glared at me in the eyes.

                "Wh-what?" I managed to say.

                "Three strikes and Dom pays." He said not even blinking. Next thing I knew his lips met instantly to mine. I didn't want a second strike. I let him but didn't kiss back.

                "KISS BACK DANG YOU!" He yelled at me and his mouth met with mine. I kissed back but not as enthusiastically as him-that's for sure.

                He made out with me for fifteen minutes. He made me lay on his large couch while he kissed me. He finally pulled away-and as he did both of us were gasping for breath. He leant down to my ear and whispered, "Oh baby.."

                "I have to go to the bathroom." I instantly said. Getting out from under him I ran to the bathroom. I stayed in there for about ten minutes before he called, "Dinner!" The cook called.

                I slowly crept oput of the bathroom and slowly through the hall and went into a jog until I ran into him. He was brick hard as all others. I was about to drop to the floor when his hand shot out and quickly grabbed my wrist. I whimpered a bit at how fast he did it and the yank it had.

                "Hey baby." He said into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. I slowly pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

                "What's your name?" I asked, mind as well know right?

                "Your future husband and mate." He answered and turned around, flipping me with him he held me close to him. His hand was pretty dang close to my bum but I tried to ignore it. Every time I walked too slow or too fast his grip would get tighter.

                He sat me down in the booth where we'd eat and I sat straight across from him. He brought a plate of food that had macaroni and cheese with a type of garlic bread on the side. He excused the cook to go home and sat down and dug into his food quickly. I slowly ate starting with the macaroni and going to the bread. He was done about five minutes before I did and he waited for me, either watching me or playing with his phone. I finished and got up, leaving my plate behind. A hand quickly wrapped around my waist and pulled me close.

                "What's your name?" I asked again.

                "The father of our future children." Okay. now it's getting annoying, "What do you say we pick off from where we were?" He said in my ear, lust and wanting in his voice.

~DOMS POV~

                Still no scent of Tessa....My wolf ached to have her near...but she was Jared's.....would I ever find my true mate? Or was Tessa actually both of ours? That was insane...right?

                It was eleven at night. We had been searching for six and a half hours. No sign. One of each of Jared and I's team member's left home. They needed rest. Our other two, each of us had one left each, were getting tired as well. I wouldn't give up. Who knows what that creep could be doing to her!?!