Chapter #29

CHAPTER #29

~DOMS POV~

                I paced around my room. Jared, nor his pack, had given me any call, fax, or email about Tessa's well-being. WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?! I was supposed to be informed at LEAST once a week, as out deal. WHERE WAS IT NOW?!           

                I wasn't allowed to trespass on the territory without permission. I didn't have permission. They weren't answering anything I sent them.

                I was ready to trespass. I truly was. I was ready to run over there, bash down the door, and find her. I hadn't heard anything about her for about 6 weeks. That's SIX to TWELVE missed calls. HOW DARE JARED! HE KNEW WHAT SHE MEANT TO ME! She was like my sister..

                I snarled and threw my desk across the room, the lamp, computer, and all papers scattering or breaking. I shifted quickly and ran out, shoving, running past all my pack members that got into the way, and ran to the pack's borders and gave out a long howl, hoping they'd realize what it was for, I laid down at the border line, awaiting their most hopeful arrival.

                I needed to talk to Jared.

~UNKNOWN POV~

                I sat on the Pack House's porch, watching people walk in and out, all either talking about Tessa, or about the rogue's.

                Don't get me wrong, I liked Tessa. We hadn't talked but once, and that was at her Mating Party. Plus, I had a 'family emergency' so I had to leave early. But, then again, that didn't go well for her. She was a nice girl, but I hadn't gotten to know her very well. But she was also my Luna, I had to like her.

                But I never said I didn't like her, though. I just didn't really have the choice to not.

                I looked off into the forest and stared into the darkness the trees created with their shadows. It created a welcoming sense to it, inviting me, tempting me to go in. I listened to the wind rustling in the breeze, creating a howling sound.

                Then I paused.

                That really WAS a howling sound. And that was honestly one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. It drew me to my feet and carried me to the forest, my feet under me walking, but almost like I was flowing on the ground.

                I followed the distant echo of the sound until it was gone, so I was forced to just guess where it had come from, not even sure if it was a rogue or not. I just had to find that incredible sound.

                I walked around, my bare feet so used to the hard ground it didn't even mind the rough soil of the forest. The leaves crunching underfoot, and the sound of sticks breaking echoed around.

                And then I stopped.

                I looked at the wolf that laid right next to the border, his fur jet black, and strong muscles that you could see lining his body. He sat up as a loud stick broke underfoot of mine and locked eyes with mine, and I caught my breath.

                I saw him mouth something....but I honestly knew what he said....I just didn't believe him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I'm sorry for the short chapter guys, but this chapter is now leading to the end of my story. :( But to be honest, I haven't liked how I made my story turn out, but hey, if you do or don't lemme know!

I'd also like to introduce my new story 'Love and Lies'. I can assure 100% that this book will turn out better. Please give it a chance and read it, it's got a slower start, but I can PROMISE lots of drama in it.

Thank you all so much! You've helped my book reach over 10, 000 views and I can't tell you how much that means to me. Keep reading, voting, commenting, and following!! <3