chapter 1

Warning : contains blood self harm suicide attempt. Cussing???

Minato (POV)

'It's been a hour and Kakashi still hasn't showed up for training. This is very unlike him, he knows the time we start at. We always start at 7'

"Sensei, I think we should go check on Kakashi" Rin asked, giving me a worried look.

"yeah lets go right now" Obito said as he started to walk away.

"No, you two stay here and begin training, start with taijutsu, light sparring, if we getting any injuries until I get back. I will go check on Kakashi alone" I said as I looked at my two worried students.

"what, no, I want to go with!!" Yelled the loud Uchiha.

"Don't make me repeat myself" I said in a slightly aggravated tone, a tone that I haven't needed to use on them before.

"Ok sensei" the 2 said as I walked away. Soon I was rushing through the village, jumping on rooftops. Kakashi's house was on the other side of the village, it was on the outskirt. 'Please be ok' I kept thinking to myself. I soon got to kakashi's house on knocked on the door.

"Kakashi its me, your Sensei, open the door please" I yelled and then knocked again.

"Kakashi!!! Open the door!!!" I yelled again more worry filled my body. I knock one more time.

"Alright Kakashi I'm coming in!!!" I yelled as I kicked the door open. I ran through the house and checked very room except kakashi's bedroom. I tried to open the door but it was locked so I kicked the door open.

"KAKASHI" I yelled as I ran up to him trying not to panic as kakashi layed on floor with a puddle of blood around his hands. It wasn't that big yet I need to stop the bleeding.

A few hours later I stopped the bleeding and I now no that he won't die. He still isn't awake though.'That doesn't change anything I'm not letting him stay at this house alone. I also have to go tell obito and Rin, you know what I'll take kakashi to them and we will go to my house' I thought as I looked at kakashi who was only in a black sleeveless shirt, sweat pants and his mask.

"Hey Kakashi wake up" I said in a gentle tone and shook him a little. He didn't wake up. 'Oh well I'll just carry him' I thought as I picked Kakashi up and held him like a father would hold there tired son. I used my teleportation jutsu to go to where Rin and Obito were. When I got there they were leaning against a tree. Rin had her head on Obito's shoulder, they were both asleep.

"Hey, wake up"

Obito (POV)

I was having a very nice dream when I was suddenly pulled out of it by someone yelling me and Rin's names.

"Huh, what" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Kakashi!! You found him" Rin yelled as she stood up.

"Oh!! You finally found Kakashi!!" I yelled as I stood up as well.

"Yep, I did" Sensei said with his normal smile.

"Is he ok" I asked as I noticed that sensei was holding Kakashi, which was odd because Kakashi rarely let anyone touch him.

"Yeah, Is he he doesn't have his ninja clothes on, and why are you holding him" Rin added. We watched as the look on sensei's face went from happy to sad.

"He's fi-" Sensei was cut off as Kakashi started to move around in sensei's arms. Then Kakashi's head lifted up off of sensei's shoulder. Then kakashi started to move around a lot obviously trying to get out of sensei hold. I'm not sure what kakashi did but sensei let go of kakashi, sensei fell backwards as kakashi fell to the ground landing on his back. A small grunt came from both kakashi and sensei as they hit the ground.

"What the hell!!" Kakashi yelled obviously mad for some reason.

"What?" Sensei asked obviously not knowing why Kakashi was mad.

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Kakashi yelled as he stood up.

"You wanted me to just let you die!!" Sensei yelled with a sad and shocked expression.

"YES!!" Kakashi screamed. 'What's going on'

"WHAT?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?!? I'M YOUR SENSEI!! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU DIE!!!" Sensei yelled obviously angry.

"THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!!! SO STOP TRYING TO BE MY FRIEND CAUSE YOUR NOT" Kakashi yelled, sensei fell silent, he looked like his heart just got broken.

"Kakashi, I am your friend, I am someone who you can look to for help and comfort." Sensei said in a sad tone. 'What's going on'

Kakashi's (POV)

'Why can't he just let me die, all he is, is my teacher. It's his job to make sure I don't die on mission. Not when I try to kill myself.'

"GO A WAY!!!! AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed as I tried to stand up and rin but my legs gave out and I fell to the floor again.

"Kakashi don't you'll hurt yourself more" Sensei said as he stood up and walked to me. I then stared shaking. 'Why am I shaking!!! Why do I want to cry!!! WHY DO I FEEL SORRY' (play miss wanna die now. Song at the top) I thought as I started to cry.

Minato (POV)

"Kakashi don't you'll hurt yourself more" I said as I stood up and walked over to him. I was standing in front of him when I noticed he was shaking, I then saw a tear roll down his face. 'May be obito and Rin should just go home, I think less people will help the situation' I thought as I put a hand on his shoulder at first he tensed up but soon relaxed. I then pulled him into my chest. Felt Kakashi cry into my chest, as I rubbed soothing circles in his back.

"Hey Obito Rin, go home. You can come by my house tomorrow afternoon if you guys want to" I said as I felt Kakashi's breathing slow down. 'He must be asleep' I thought.

"Ok sensei" Rin whispered aware that Kakashi was asleep.

"See ya tomor-"

"Hush!" Rin scolded obito quietly. Then they both left. I picked up Kakashi and teleported to my house. I soon as I layed him on the couch he started to wake up. I bent down and hugged him as he punched and kicked me. But then he hugged me back.

"Just... Let... Me" Kakashi said as he clung to my shirt.

"No" I said as I sat on the couch next to kakashi still holding him.

"Please don't... Let...go" Kakashi said as he fell asleep. 'Oh, kakashi' I thought as I fell asleep. 'Things need to change for you'