8: Hux's Suspicions

"Follow me." He leads me out of the hangar and into the corridor. We briskly dart through hallways passing storm troopers and officials who star in suprise as they  see Kylo Ren taking a girl gently by the hand leading her through a star destryoyer. Some sneer rude thoughts dancing around in their minds. Finally we enter into a small elevator which smmoothly takes up into a deserted floor where a small doorway lies ahead. We enter, the room is wide and spacious like a cave with a peaked roof following the mold of the ships outer rim.

A larger round window sits in the centre of the back wall of the wide room  and underneath it a large dark bed covered in black red covers sits plump perfectly cemetrical with the rest of a room. Two small rooms bank off from the large centre of the room. In one sits a desk in a small office filled with shelves and papers which lie scrambled over the desk like confetti on a large cake. In this room once lived what seemed to be a vicious monster but yet it now holds a different kind of feeling. A feeling of comfort.

.

.

.

Shes here, relief patting me on the shoulder. But she knows as well as I do that we musn't stay long. I'm aching to tell her and feel her and for her to tell me everything, but now isnt the time. 

"I'll pack my things, make yourself comfortable." 

I walk into my wardrobe, pulling out shirts pants and other items of nescessity. Despite the high chance of having no contact with the first order for what seems to be a while and if dire circumstances arise, I still pack my cape, boots and robes but leave my mask sitting on its stand. Its worthless to me now. I peer over my shoulder, watching as she sits at the end of the bed, patiently, surrounded by a pool of dark bed sheets. Out of all days today had to be the day I forget to make my bed. 

How I wish we could just lie here together... 

I snap out of my day dreaming. Come on Ben keep it together!

Suddenly a loud bang comes from the door of my room and our eyes meet.

"Hide," I tell her, she runs into my office hding in one of the cabinets.

"Kylo, Kylo." Hux sneers as he waltzes into my room, his lips twist into a sneer.

"Might ask why you have relieved yourself for the day?"

"I'm feeling under the weather if your so interested." I have grown to find Hux's weakness's over time and flirting with him is one of them. I smirk when his cheeks turn bright red. He clears his throat.

"Anyway, you are permitted to spend the afternoon resting, but you will return back to your duties early tomorrow morning. 

"Will do hux! If you would now like to leave that would be much appreciated, unless you are interested in staying..."

"Ah no proposterous!"

He quickly shuffles out of the room, the stormtroopers not far behind him. I can hear Reys giggles as she emerges from her hiding place in the office.

"Well you sure have found his weakness" She says as she returns to her spot on the bed. I smile and return to packing the last of my belongings. After I finish packing, I come out and see her sitting at my desk. 

"What are you doing?" I ask suspsiciously.

"Just making a plan to escape."  I lean over her shoulder staring at the small sketch she drew on a scrap pice of paper. 

"Okay whats the plan?"But before she says anything weare interrupted by a loud knock once again on the door of my room.

"Quick hide."SHe knows what to do once gain sprinting intothe cupboard once again.

"Hux! A suprise I thought oyou would return sooner."

.

.

.

I sit crouched inside the cabinet, peeking through the door, slightly ajar . I can hear Hux's pitchy voice again and an unsurprised Kylo . 

"I suspect your up to no good Kylo and I am not happy about you taking advantage of your new post. guards, I believe a search is required."

A pang of fear linger over me as I retract further into the cabinet not even daring to breath. If they find me Not only will I be terminated but who knows what Hux has install for Ben. 

Dozens of stormtroopers dart in and out of the rooms whilst Kylo and Hux wait anxiously. Hux continues to pace around the room but soon after i can hear the sound of his footsteps enter into the  small office. I can see kylo's eyes flicker from him to the cabinet we are both anxious to see if I am found or not. I can feel him draw nearer to the cabinet, hand reaching for the door until I hear a thud against the floor...