1: After The War

The Battle Crait is over, as Rey watches the white mass of rock and minerals fade away before her as the Millenium Falcon flies out of the planet's atmosphere. Leia, who sits beside her knows Rey too, can feel that Luke is now gone, and the two of them sit together beside each other, knowing that they have each lost a master, a brother and a friend.
.
.
Sometime later I feel the ship come to a halt as the loud hissing sound of the ships door releases. 
"Where are we?" I ask Leia 
"Wait and see." She turns to exit the door, and I soon follow after her.
The ship has landed in a large landing space in the side of a cliff. I turn around and see the beautiful hills and waterfalls falling in the distance. The rest of the Resistance is gathered around a round table, Leia and Poe at the command of a large screen. 
"Congratulations everyone we are the last surviving resistance fighters and the spark of hope still blazing in the galaxy. I know the chances for us are slim at the moment but Leia and I have created a plan." Poe hints to Leia to take over. 
"We have arrived on the planet of Naboo, the home of my mother, and as her daughter, I will take her place here as Queen. Here we will be able to spend quite some time to regain forces so lay low. Everyone will have the opportunity to stay with residents here whilst the leaders will stay in the royal house."
I find my name in the list of places where we are staying and go to grab my things, before leaving the loading dock to find the house. Eventually, I find a small house sitting on the slow rise of a hill. Three people stand at the door to greet me. 
"Hello." The Woman says "My name is Apaila, this is my husband Palo and this is my daughter Hela." The three of them wear simple grey clothes, formal but fitting. The family lead me inside to a small room, filled with streaks of warm gleaming sunlight. I place my things on the small bed sitting in the corner and thank the family as they leave the room.
Finally. Alone.
I sit cross-legged on the small bed and peer around the room, slowly closing my eyes, taking it all in. I remember. I remember the look on Bens face before I closed the door of the ship. The anger in his eyes as if he had been betrayed but the sadness and longing were still shining through. Ever since we touched hands, I wanted to fill the empty void in his life that I knew no one else could, if only I could reach him. 
I come out of my meditative state and decide to fall asleep. The glowing beams of light have faded into orange and pink soft lines painting the creme walls of my small room. I lay down staring at the ceiling. I know I have to make this right I have to find him. 

-Authors Notes: