"Baby, baby please. Stop. B-before I-"

"Shut up" Draco kissed him again.

"Wha- What?"

Draco planted an evil smirk on his face, biting his bottom lip, "I never said you had to fuck me. Why not make me come in my pants?"

"oh fuck yeah"

Harry slid his hand down Draco's heaving chest teasingly, tugging on the hem of his shirt, and pulling it up over his head. He discarded the shirt on the floor and brought his thumb and forefinger to the hardened buds of Draco's nipples. He teased them, circling his index finger around the surrounding skin, but never touching the tip, causing Draco to whine and wriggle.

"God, I love the sounds you make." Harry growled, Draco released a feral moan in return. Then, Harry gave up on the teasing, flicking the tip of one of Draco's nipples with his finger, rubbing circles over the hard bead with the flat of his finger, causing Draco to cry out and arch into it. His chest rose and fell vigorously, every exhale brought with a high-pitched, breathy moan. His nipples had always been sensitive, and he loved them being touched and teased. It always made him randy, instantly. "Fuck! Harry!" He delivered, still writhing as Harry shifted Draco's body, and switching his attention to the other, neglected nipple.

Draco arched into Harry this time, as Harry had leant down and brought his mouth to the nipple, lapping and sucking on the sensitive skin, causing Draco to whimper and moan. Draco tightened his fists into Harry's raven head of hair when he felt his balls draw up threateningly. "Ha-Harry! 'm gonna cum- oh yes!!" He whined as he reached dry orgasm, followed closely by a wet one, leaving his jeans and pants soaking. He bucked his hips as the aftershock hit him, scrabbling for purchase on Harry's shirt, fisting it tightly as he moaned breathlessly. "Fuckin 'ell. Thank you, love." He whispered, cock still jerking in the tight restraints of his jeans.

"God, you're gorgeous." Harry said, pulling Draco into him as he kissed his forehead. "That was quick." He said, surprised at the speed in which Draco came. "Mmhm." Draco replied, intertwining his limbs with those of Harry's. He leaned up to kiss Harry's lips softly, taking his time to explore his mouth with his tongue, being gentle. He wrapped his fingers around the back of Harry's neck as the latter did the same, inhaling deeply.

As the pulled apart, Draco realised, "Oh! Shit! I'm sorry! You didn't come."

"Oh I did." Harry smirked as he undid his jeans, pulling them with his underwear, away from his skin to reveal Harry's flaccid cock, submerged in a pool of pearly white cum, stringy and thick, coating his underwear too.

Immediately, Draco untangled himself form Harry's embrace and knelt down on the floor, yanking Harry's hips and rubbing his jeans down. He brought his mouth to Harry's cock and began to suck the remaining cum from the tip of Harry's cock, and all the excess that spilled over, acting as a vacuum. Harry moaned aloud, bucking his hips at the sensitivity.

Draco pulled his mouth off Harry's cock with a pop as Harry slumped on the couch.

"Come here." Draco jerked his head, urging Harry to curl up against him.

He crawled over, discarding his jeans and shirt on the floor, laying down next to Draco in only his boxers, and curling his arms around Draco's slim body.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

And so, they slept.

•••

Draco's eyes shot open, the familiar nauseating feeling flooding all his thoughts, clouding his mind and vision. He needed to get up, get to the bathroom quickly before he chucked up the contents of his stomach all over the rather expensive carpet beneath them, or, on Harry.