Baby Shower pt. 2

It was time to open gifts. Audrey took a place on the couch and sat down with Angel by her side. Anastasia sat comfortably on Valentino's lap while his lower arms were wrapped around her waist. (Y/n) sat next to Valentino, seeing as how everyone else didn't want to be near him, she was being a risk taker. Alastor sat next to his wife with his hand comfortably on her thigh. Ruth sat in the recliner Alastor loves to read in. Everyone else either made room on either the floor or sat on the arm of the furniture. The other holy girl joined the party and sat down next to Angel. She introduced herself as Mari and the she was invited to the baby shower.

Alastor's gift was opened first. Not to everyone's surprise, it was a deer plush. Audrey felt how soft the plush was, needless to say, she knew the baby was gonna love it. "Thank you dad. This is really nice." Alastor gave out a little laugh before replying with this, "Of course, deer." He made a pun that was pretty obvious. Everyone except (Y/n) facepalms, (Y/n) however, chuckles lightly, sure it was bad, but she found it funny because Alastor said it.

Once all the gifts were opened Audrey thanked everyone for being there, that's when Anastasia looked at Valentino and he nodded at her. It was time to tell them. Anastasia cleared her throat, "I have an announcement to make." She couldn't look anyone in the eye as she spoke, but she was calm cause Valentino was holding her hand. Everyone look towards Anastasia waiting for the news she was going to give them. She opened her mouth to speak but shut it, after a bit of debate because of her loss of words, she pulled out the positive pregnancy test and placed it on the table where the presents were.

Adrian was the closest and looked at the small device, upon seeing it, his heart stopped slightly for he knew what it was, looking closer, he noticed it was positive. He said nothing as he leaned back in his seat, his straight back posture now slouching.

Angel and Audrey saw the test and have the same reactions, that being faces filled with pure confusion and concern as they could only assume Valentino was the father of the child. They also seemed to be speaking without words, just their faces.

Mari notices the shocked looks on the three's faces and grew concerned, due to her way of life and her short life, she didn't know what a pregnancy test was, but one day a Sister came in with one, she never saw that Sister again. Jerome saw the device on the small table, he recognized it and saw how it stated "positive". He wanted to scream but his mouth didn't obey him. Claire seemed confused as she didn't know what Anastasia was to the family since no one told her, but she knew she was probably bad news is she's with the man that had reduced her to this state of being.

Anastasia looked at Claire's face and saw the cautious and narrowed eyes directed and took it the wrong way, Anastasia assumed she was known by Claire but really, Claire had no idea about her.

(Y/n) and Alastor saw the positive pregnancy test and confused looks crossed their faces. (Y/n) looked up at Anastasia with a gaping mouth covered by one of her hands. "Wh... What happened?" A tear almost ran down (Y/n)'s face. Anastasia nervously rubbed her arms, "I'm pregnant."

Ruth looks like she needs a stiff drink from how many people have gotten pregnant in her (extended) family. Alastor opened his mouth to try and say something but it closed it after he couldn't find any words. "I grew up and found someone, what else does it look like?" Anastasia looked at (Y/n) with her eyes showing a hint of orange, saying she's getting ticked off. "Why with him?"

"Why not with him?" Her voice sounded like she was getting more aggravated. "Look what he did to Claire! How can I not ask!" (Y/n) got up from her seat and yelled at Anastasia. "Why should I care! She's probably lying anyway!" (Y/n) was taken back by what Anastasia has said. "And how do know that she's lying?!"

"Because I know Val!" Anastasia's were a dark orange, she's close to overflowing with rage. "Do you really know him?" Anastasia grabbed her hair in frustration and squeezed her eyes shut. "I know more than you!"

"And your grandfather-" (Y/n) was cut off by Anastasia. "HE'S NOT MY GRANDFATHER AND NONE OF YOU ARE MY FAMILY!!!" Anastasia grabbed the pregnancy test, threw it to the ground and crushed it under her boot. (Y/n) had a shocked and hurt face. Everyone except Valentino had shocked faces at her outburst. Valentino guided Anastasia away from the Crevan family, "And that's our cue, dear."

"Anastasia, please don't do this." (Y/n) began to plead for her daughter to stay as she walked to the back of the couch. Anastasia reaches the door, "(Y/n), if you and Alastor have a child in the future, I hope it dies. And I hope you die along with it." She doesn't give anyone a second glance as she turned harshly and left with Valentino.

(Y/n) slid down the back of the couch with her hands in her hair. This wasn't her anxiety, it was her anger kicking in.

Little did you know, you were about to break your long forgotten deal with Lucifer and turn Hell into a frozen wasteland again. But you wouldn't do it. Not as long as you had breath in your lungs.