Enter with the Damned

7 years later

September 18th, 1931

(Y/n) and Alastor have been happily married for 3 years. They even adopted a month old infant girl named Anastasia. The twins bonded with her very well. Even though the Great Depression was affecting them financially, Alastor and (Y/n) made the most of it when adopting Anastasia.

As of right now, Alastor and (Y/n) are sitting on the couch. (Y/n) was reading a book while Alastor was holding Anastasia in his arms, she would make cooing noises every now and then which would result in Alastor giving out a little laugh. (Y/n) sighed and placed her book on her lap. "Al, we need to talk." Alastor looked up from Anastasia. "About what dear?" (Y/n) took a deep breath, "Are you the serial killer?"

Alastor froze, every bad scenario raced in his mind, that was until (Y/n) kissed his cheek. He looked at her in bewilderment, "You aren't upset?"

"Al, why would I be upset? I don't care if you're a serial killer, nothing bad that you do will ever change my mind about how I feel. I will love you no matter what."

"How long have you known?" (Y/n) gave out a little laugh. "I've known for years Al, you would walk into my shop every other night with a different tear in your jacket. I know the difference between an animal tear and a tear from a knife." She was confident in her answer.

Alastor smiled and pulled his wife in his arm so that she was leaning against him. Anastasia had laughed which made (Y/n) move a finger in front of Anastasia. The twins walked into the house after a long day of school. "How was school today?" Alastor asked the two before handing Anastasia to (Y/n) and helping the twins with their homework. The twins began to tell Alastor all about their day. To (Y/n), it felt like Heaven.

That was until their was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." (Y/n) placed Anastasia on the couch before answering the door. "Officer Callen? What are you doing here?"

Callen wreaked of alcohol and cigarettes. He was incredibly drunk. "I'm here to arrest Alastor for murdering people." Alastor stood by (Y/n)'s side, when Alastor got near the door Callen pulled out a gun and aimed it at Alastor. (Y/n) stood back away from the door and stood in front of Alastor.

Callen, without thinking, pulled the trigger, the bullet hit (Y/n) in her chest and she fell limp in Alastor's arms. Dead.

Alastor tried desperately to save his wife but nothing worked. It was too late.

Alastor prayed to God that his wife would enter Heaven instead of burning with the damned in Hell. He knew he had sinned, but he prayed anyway.

Somewhere in Hell

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes to get a good look around her. She felt something on her back, upon reaching for it she realized what they were wings.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" In (Y/n)'s blurry vision, she saw something bright and white. "She's just like us? But how? She's blue!" (Y/n) shook her head and sat up to look at herself. Her hands were blue, fingers covered in what looked like frostbite. "May I have a mirror?" She asked. "Yes you may. Victoria go get her a mirror."

When the mirror was handed to (Y/n), she almost dropped it. Her skin was entirely blue, her hair as white as snow, her eyes were ice blue and her wings were an ombre of white to blue. "What am I?" She began panicking. "You are a Phoenix, just like us," the white one sat in front of (Y/n), "My name is Delta, her name is Victoria."

A Phoenix?

Back on Earth

November 29th, 1931

Audrey was sitting on a swing in the park alone, that was before her friend, Anthony, came over. "Hey Ads! I'm finally here!" He noticed her sad face. "Why are you sad?" Anthony sat down on the swing next to her. "My aunt's funeral is today. My uncle is gonna pick me up in a little bit." Audrey began crying, she hadn't done that since in a few years. Anthony got off his swing and hugged her. "I'm sorry Ads. I ca-" he was cut off by Alastor, sorrow filled his voice. "Audrey, come on dear. It's time to go. Audrey gave Anthony a sad look before getting off the swing and going over to Alastor.

Little did anyone know, Audrey had poisoned Officer Callen the same night her dear Aunt (Y/n) had died.

(Take this, enjoy, and cry over your death)

(Tell me which one you choose

(Tell me which one you choose. You can pick which outfit you want to wear. I did draw the first two. I was listening to Into the Unknown while drawing these. Maybe something similar to the one on the bottom)