Home Is Where Love Is

Your POV

Waking up next to Namjoon and I'm so happy that things are like what they were before... almost. Okay, minus the serious amount of pain in my chest. But still, it's some progress from being trapped in a white room in a ward at Shiminan Clinic. A lot of progress from that actually. There are like fifty billion notifications on my phone. Some of them are from Gi, others from Min and Je-ni. There's also just a lot from random people. I'm guessing they're ARMYs according to their usernames on Instagram. I'm so behind on news. As I'm just about do get my daily dose of news, Namjoon walks in to the room.

"You're awake moonchild.", he shouts gleefully. 

Looks like my daily dose will have to wait.

"Yup I'm awake.", I say with fake cheer, "Woo-hoo Y/N's awake!"

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Did I just hear that? Wait what did you say?"

"What do you want for breakfast?", he hesitated, not sure why I was telling him to repeat himself.

"I'll make breakfast myself. We wouldn't want the fat adult dragon to come and puke all over the kitchen again, would we?"

"Oh. I'm not making breakfast. Don't you worry your little head over that. Jin's making it but he wanted me to ask you what you wanted."

"I want to make breakfast by myself."

"The doctor said that you should rest for the next two weeks."

"But if I don't get to make breakfast then I won't eat."

"But you have to eat because you need to have medicine after breakfast."

"All more of a reason to not have breakfast. I don't want to have medicine."

"Please don't be so stubborn. You need to have medicine."

"But medicine tastes horrible."

"Oh come on. I had it when you told me to and you should have it when I tell you. For me?", he said with puppy eyes. 

Please stop that Namjoon! It's too much for my already weak heart to take.

"Don't use my own tactic on me."

"When I have no choice, I have to. I'm sorry.", he continued, "Please. Or else it'll hurt me."

"Fine.", I trudged down the stairs like a grumpy three-year-old and collapsed in to the sofa.

"It's too early for both of your romantic, sappy-wappy moments. Stop. Please stop. It hurts. Please.", Yoongi joked.

"So what do you want for breakfast?", Jin asked me.

"I don't mind. Anything will do.", Namjoon joined Jin and the rest of them in the kitchen. 

I took the time to take out my phone and scroll through everything I've missed. But I don't think I should have. There's a lot covering the River Han shooting and there's a lot more about me too. It's all over Weverse and Instagram and even KBS News. There are comments asking me how I am but those aren't the comments that catch my eyes. There are so many hate comments about me. They're all saying that it's my fault that Namjoon was there. They're saying that I'm an ugly commoner that doesn't deserve Namjoon. And there's plenty more of where those came from. I'd be lying if I say they're not getting to me. The more I read them, the more submersed I become in this little hateful planet. 

"Everything okay in here?", Namjoon popped his head into the living room to check up on me. 

"Mhmm.", I added a fake smile, hoping it would have the effect I want.