Inexistent Shadows of Fear

Namjoon POV

Pick up the damn phone will you! I can understand that this whole week has been stressful for you and you're probably too busy revising to focus on anything else but don't you think you're forgetting something? More specifically someone. And okay, you're really forgetful so I'll forgive you for forgetting to ask about my existence but please tell me you're going to pick up my phone call. I call you once. You don't pick up. Never mind, you're probably busy. I call you twice. Still nothing. Doesn't matter because people can be busy. I call you for the third time. You let your phone ring. I'm getting a bit tired of this now but you're my moon child so a few more chances for you. I call for another five times and still no answer. Why are you airing me for? What did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of treatment? Please someone tell me! I'm getting all frustrated and wound up. In a way it's good for me. All the negative energy is channelling in to my positive energy, topping me from being so energetic, which means less chance of injury for me. It may be good for my mental health but not my mental health. Time to ring you again and please pick up this time! *Dring, dring. Dring dring.* Fourth ring and you finally pick up for the first time in a whole week. Thank god. I'm not sure how much longer I can survive without you when you're fifteen minutes away.

"What!", Y/N screamed.

"Calm down and slow down. Give me a moment to understand what's going on.", I said. "Are you shouting because of me?", I added quietly.

"No! Leave me alone!", she screamed again.

"At least tell me what's going on.", why amI so confused? Did I miss anything?

"Shut up! I said leave me alone!", I wince in pain as the scream almost deafens me.

"Moon child, what's wro...", but I don't get any further because she hangs up. Time to change tactics and figure out what the hell is going on here.

Namjoon: what is going on?

I wait a few minutes but it doesn't look like she's going to reply.

Namjoon: plz tell me! im rlly confused

Namjoon: pls? did i make u angry?

Namjoon: if i did then i didn't mean to... promise moon child :(

Y/N: don't call me moon child!

Namjoon: pls tell me what happened

Y/N: i flopped every test i sat that's what happened

Namjoon: wdym?

Y/N: i revised cuz u told me to and now i flopped because i did

Namjoon: ???

Y/N: i mean it. i didn't revise for any test in the past but i did for these ones.

Y/N: i flopped cuz of ur advise

Namjoon: I'm sorry

I send her a selfie of myself looking sad. A real up to date selfie, not a fake one of me pretending to be sad but actually sad because I'm so sorry.

Y/N: i'm so sorry

Y/N: im just angry at myself and i have no one else to vent it out to but u

Y/N: sorry for making u sad

Namjoon: its fine i know u r only venting it out on me cuz u can trust me

Y/N: exactly... finally someone who gets me

Y/N: namjoon?

Namjoon: yh?