"I can look online and see what all we'll need."

"No need to baby I know what we'll need."

Megan nodded we walked inside of the store and she grabbed the cart placing her purse in the spot where kids would sit. We both walked inside of the store Megan said she wanted some fruits so we made our way over to the fruit aisle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan
Jaceyon told me that it's time to eat I stood up and did my happy dance as I made my way into the kitchen.

"You and that damn dance," Jacyeon chuckled.

"We're happy we're about to eat."

"Have a seat and I'll bring it to you."

I nodded and sat down at the counter on the stool this isn't my first time eating Lambi Guisado. Jaceyon sat the bowl in front of me I said a quick prayer and dove right in moaning in satisfaction. Jaceyon sat a bottle of water in front of me then he sat next to me.

"My aunts and uncles will be here for the baby shower."

"Okay."

"Speaking of what's the theme for the shower?"

"I don't know yet I've been looking at themes but none of them I liked yet though but I'm going to keep looking."

"Okay."

"Babe."

"Yeah baby."

"I was thinking about doing a natural birth."

"I know that's what we've decided on."

"No baby I mean an all natural birth like at home I was talking with your mom and she told me on how she had you and your sisters at home with her midwife."

"And you want to do that."

"Yes and I think your mom should be the midwife."

"You sure?"

"Yes baby anytime I have any questions I call her instead of my OB because the last time I called she didn't come to the phone I was on hold for almost an hour."

"Alright I'll let my mama know."

I nodded.

"I've also been having dreams about my mama."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah she'll come to me and tell me how proud she is of me and happy that I've finally settled down and about to give her a grandbaby then I'll wake up in tears because she's not here with me physically."

"But she's here spiritually baby and that's all that counts."

"Right I just miss her sometimes though."

"I know you do."

I finished up my bowl of Lambi Guisado I stood up and fixed myself some more.

"Your song B.I.T.C.H. is doing numbers on the charts."

"Yeah I know," I sat back down.

"You already know I'm proud of you."

"Absolutely you're my number one fan."

"Gotta be."

I nodded and unlocked my phone going to Instagram.

"You know that's your last bowl of Lambi Guisado right?"

I looked at Jaceyon.

"Nope don't look at me like that you'll have heartburn later."

"Okay."

The doorbell rung then the door opened and closed Kiana, and Eric walked in the kitchen.

"What smell so good," Kiana asked.

"Lambi Guisado," I spoke.

"Auntie Jordyn must've cooked it," Eric asked.

"Nope I did."

He nodded then he got himself and Kiana a bowl down.

"E you gon be over tomorrow night?"

"Here?"

"Nah my mama's grandma flying in."

"Big mama coming?"

"Yes."

"Oh I'll definitely be there cause she's going to be throwing down in the kitchen."

"Right cooking everyone's favorite dish."

"Forreal."

Eric handed Kiana her bowl she thanked him said a prayer and dug in. Once I finished up my bowl I placed it in the sink and walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed my bowl of fruits to eat.