Short Jokes about Short People

Why can't short people cook?Because the steaks are too high.

Being tall is an enormous responsibilityShort people look up to you.

How do short people greet others?They microwave.

Do you know what always catches my eye?Short people with umbrellas

Does anyone know the PC term for short people?...or do yall also struggle with gnomenclature

What do you call short people on a merry-go-round?A midget spinner

You shouldn't call short people "midgets".It isn't the right gnomenclature.

Sometimes I want to make a joke about short peopleBut I don't want to stoop to their level.

I love short peopleThey're more down to earth.

Why do you need to explain jokes to short people?To make sure it doesn't go over their head.

Tall people and Short people should never date.Long distance relationships never work out.

Sometimes when I look at short people I wonder...If they're able to reach their goals

Never fight short peopleThey hit below the belt

My local funeral service is offering a 2-for-1 deal on coffins...... but only to short people.

You shouldn't make fun of short peopleThey belittle themselves.

Why can you lie infront of short people without consequences?It goes over their heads.

When short people smoke weed, they don't get highThey get medium

Tall vs. Short**Tall People:** I'm somewhere around 6 feet.**Short People:** I'm 5 feet and 5.756432841 inches.

Short people are oppressedThey're always getting overlooked.

I'm not saying short people are inferiorbut I do look down on them.

Why can't short people become chefs?Because it's a high steaks job

Why can't short people get depressed?They're always looking up!

Short people are materialistic.Tall people are bigger than that. They can see past it.

What's so offensive about short people jokes?I consider them the height of comedy

I read a headline that said "short people are less intelligent than taller people"That can't be true. Einstein was 5'7" and Stephen Hawkin was 3'5".

Have you ever noticed that short people have more role models than anyone else?It's because they are looking up to everyone

What do short people call something that's too high up?Absolute zero, because it's impossible to reach

Short people shouldn't hate short jokesWe're just complaining that we need more of them

What are short people???Short people are the future. They consume less food, use less car fuel & more of them fit on the earth.They're basically eco-friendly humans.