chapter one: Lost Sister

November 7 th 1980

"Are you fucking serious!?" She yelled at the bus she was supposed to get on she just Had to piss and than she missed it what the fuck, it was around midnight the bright lights and the smell of cigarettes and Pot made her head pound she had always hated that smell. She turned around hosting my bag on my shoulder turning around to see a dinner, the red and blue lights and the weirdly burnt out sign, she walked in but before I checked if I had some money, I stole from my bitch a mother, soon when I got the money with out paying attention than a door hit my face I griped my noise groaning in pain. was looking like an Idiot it was painful so I moved my hand from my noise bright red blood on my fingers I was never good with blood so this was about to come, than I fell to the ground. All I remember was passing out The room was Dark and It felt like I was on a bed a warm bed I try to look for my backpack It had some clothes and some food but mostly my knife it was my brother's before he ran from home. I knew why he didn't bring me I was extra weight and an extra worry I open my eyes to see a blond and some cocaine great wait, is he dead shit, shit, panicked swelled in the bottom of my stomach and than I saw My bag I Bolted straight up not really giving a fuck if he woke up from the dead I open the hatch of my bag digging in papers, clothes and even old food rappers I finaly found my pocket knife with my brother name on it F.S. Soon heard a groan from the behind me I Swung around the pocket knife now open "who the fuck are you and why am I here!!" She yelled. The man was awake and fell he was on the ground his long blond hair and wait, leather pants oh God he was something knew I lowered the knife but didn't put it away Just yet. He spoke "Hey, Hey!" He yelled while putting his hands up like in a surrender movement "you passed out just lower the knife" I felt bad so I yelled at my name "Grace My name Grace" I closed the man grinned and said " A little blood scared uh?" He smirked I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird "oh fuck off" you say and his eyes when to the paper that had fell out of my bag the band paper. "Wait who gave you that?" He questioned I shook my head "I toke it off a post why?" he sighed and grabbed the blade by the cocaine and moved it around "beacuse The same guys stop by my band yesterday." he snorted it I sat there sitting down grabbing the paper "I am looking for my brother" and mabye the boys who visited him knew my brother that could be a possibility. He looked up "Why?" I rolled my eyes "don't be a dumbass You should know why like in every film." He laughed and said "you a lost princess too." I raised an eyebrow "mabye and with that hair you sure, your not one Blondie I never got your name?" He chuckled and puts his hand out "Vince let's get some rest I take the couch." I smiled and says "alright princess" I said and heard a laugh from behind me before a pillow was thrown at my head I ptoke and place it under my head I soon went to sleep.

"Vince who the fuck that bitch is!!" I heard yelling and clanking off heels around the house I groaned and open my eyes but before I could get a proper good morning I was interupted. "What the fuck get out!!" Vince try to said before the crazy blond bitch grabbed my hair and yanked me up reality and instinct kicked in. I swinged a low punch to her gut and slap her clear across the face. "Are you kidding me who wake pepole up like this!" I yelled at the girl and before she left she grabbed her purse and slam the door closed, I looked at Vince and we both started laughing "stalker uhh!" He rolled his eyes "go take a shower you smell like shit!!" He says going to the kitchen "you sure it not you! And we're the fuck the bathroom" "down the hall to the right!" I grabbed my bag and soon went to the shower it was weird yes that I just meat this guy yesterday, but he may be able to help me find my brother. I turned the water off and looked at the bathroom it was a mess a chuckled left my mouth and peeked through the door making sure I was covered "hey Vince can I borrow the hair dryer" I said he was eating a bull of cereal he was already dress and ready to go "go on" he said through cereal a sm smile escape your lips. You did your hair some makeup you had or more like stole than you were off with Vince it was a long shot but if your brother Nikki was really there it would be a fucking blessing beacuse he wasn't dead he was alive. The car stoped I open my eyes to see Vince turning down the music "ready Grace?" You sat up fixing your black studded leather jacket and ripped shirt and leather jeans. "Always."

"He hear!" Tommy yelled and raised an eyebrow "and with a hot girl, rad!" Mick groans "hey teenager shutup" he groans. After the Dame bicker I and Vince walked in and my heart stoped I saw Nikki he was there he looked so different but we both did "Nikki!" He looked up "Grace?!"