Cheng Yan breathing was slightly faster: "I ..."

"If that's your purpose." Qi Ze interrupted her, he turned her around, staring at her eyes, his eyes flashing a forceful edge, "then you have succeeded, ah. "

Are you feeling tortured by me? "Cheng Yan eyes were calm, saying softly," If so, you temporarily don't come to me. "

Qi Ze looked at her, released the hand holding her, and seemed to laugh at himself and sneered: "As you wish!"

He didn't look back, and even forgot to take the lunch box.

Cheng Yan retracted her gaze, and her slender fingers touched the still warm lunch box, relieved.

Fair enough.

--

Qi Ze really ignored her, but it did not mean that others did not come to her.

"Yanyan, come have lunch with me." Qin Xiu leaned at the door, his gaze gentle, and smiled gently, causing the girls in the class to look at him dizzily.

"Sister Xiaoyan, ignore him!" On the other side of the door, Wei Yang stood upright and shook his meal card like a show. "I have five meal cards today! Five! Go with me for a meal on the first floor? "

He looked at her with the expression that says" I am so pitiful, miserable, and worthy of sympathy ".

Before leaving school, she was blocked by the two, watching the lively classmates circle around.

"Trouble you to let me pass!"

Behind her came the familiar low, cold voice.

Cheng Yan turned around and saw Qi Ze's expressionless face. He strode past her without looking at her.

Wei Yang raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Qin Xiu laughed mockingly.

Cheng Yan also looked as if she hadn't seen Qi Ze, her face was cold, her eyes turned, she glanced at Luo Xue who was standing on the sidelines, and suddenly smiled lightly: "Luo Xue, will you have lunch with me today ? "

Qin Xiu and Wei Yang also looked at Luo Xue.

Luo Xue's scalp was numb and she wanted to refuse, but she was used to listening to Cheng Yan's words, so she subconsciously said, "Okay, okay."

Cheng Yan smiled and held Luo Xue's hand, and went with her.

"You're useless!" Wei Yang stared at Qin Xiu hatefully .

Qin Xiu said "She didn't choose me, did she choose you?", "... want to try the taste of captivity again?"

Qin Xiu glanced at him and said lastly: "Ok, You come."

Wei Yang stared angrily at him for a long time, and his emotion was reduced to one word: "Fuck!"

This hypocrite!

Last time, he just punched him, and the onlookers told about him to his dad. His dad almost didn't give him a kick! It's useless even when the whole family, old and young persuaded his dad!

Because, his dad likes Qin Xiu's gentle and elegant top student!

---------

Qi Ze didn't say anything to her for several days, even when they met accidently, he still looked straight ahead, taking her as air.

Cheng Yan only felt a little bit irritated, but also knew that it would be better to be alienated in this way, so it would be much smoother when they really broke up.