Chapter Two - Park Chanyeol

Start from the beginning

One hour later...

Baekhyun and this other guy named Suho came inside. Suho said hi to me and sat down. There wasn't really anything to do around here. I scooted myself over to them. "So... How was everything before you the whole apocalypse thing happened?" I asked.

"I was a leader of a gang," Suho answered. "Oh..." I stuttered. The idea that a gang leader near me was scary. Gangs have a bad reputation since they do bad things. Suho had red hair just like Chanyeol.

A/n: I know Chanyeol had red hair during the Monster era, but I don't care

"Where's the others?" I asked. "They're out getting food or finding more weapons," Baekhyun answered. "Oh, and if we need to escape, we have bikes in the back. You'll just have to ride with someone," Suho mentioned. "Alright, anything to survive, right?" I asked.

"I didn't think this world would become a complete shithole," Baekhyun said as he sighed. "Isn't our world shitty enough?" Asked Suho. "You know, I thought it was, but I guess not. Who would have thought of a zombie apocalypse though... it all seems... planned..." Baekhyun mentioned.

"What do you mean by "planned"?" I asked. "It all happened too quickly is what I'm trying to say, like someone planned out this whole thing," Baekhyun explained. "Interesting..." I said and there was a sudden silence.

"It's not even that late," I mentioned. Beakhyun looked at his watch, "Only 3:00 in the afternoon. Didn't think this whole thing would be so fucking boring," he said and got up to put another log in the fire.

2 hours later...

Another person came back. Apparently, his name is Chen. He has black hair and seemed like a wise guy, I guess. He had like soft guy to me. "Where's Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, and Kyungsoo?" Suho asked. Chen shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know," He answered.

Then, he turned to me, "I'm Chen, nice to meet you, He-Ran," He said with a smile. He looked pretty tired. He yawned and sat next to Beakhyun. "You guys look pretty bored," Chen mentioned. "Yeah, no shit," Baekhyun said. Then, Baekhyun turned to me, "Do you want to go outside?" He asked. "Isn't it getting a little late?" I asked. "5:15, we're ok, I guess," He said while scratching his nape like he was nervous.

I hesitated, "Ok I guess..." I said anyway. We headed outside and took a walk. "Oh, and Suho said you're not allowed to be alone ever," Baekhyun mentioned. I jammed my hands into my pockets and yawned, "Yes sir."

"Why'd you say it like that?" He asked. "Because I like saying "yes sir" that way," I answered. When we spoke, you could see our breath since it was kind of cold out. Remember, I don't have the best clothing on. I was kind of shivering.

"Here, have my jacket. It's kinda cold," Baekhyun said as he put his jacket on my shoulders. "Thanks I guess..." I stuttered a little bit and we walked around for 20 more minutes.

He mentioned about how the whole group used to be gang, but not like a mafia where they kill people and sell drugs, only beat up people and steal. To be honest, they all looked pretty tough from the outside, but I haven't seen everyone yet.

We got back to the shed and the last remaining four returned. I saw them last night, just didn't get their names. Kai was the one with green hair and Kyungsoo had dark brown hair. Kai was very attractive to the eye and Kyungsoo looked like he only smiles occasionally. Not saying that he never does, it just looked that way to me.

"Hey, four eyes," Chanyeol snickered. I shot at glare at him and continued to talk to Baekhyun. "What's with the long face?" Chanyeol asked while putting his hand on my shoulder. I ignored him and pushed his hand off my shoulder.

"Well, at least something finally changed," Kyungsoo mentioned. "Why?" Chanyeol asked. "Because, we needed something new to happen and we got something new," He answered. "You're calling me boring?" Chanyeol assumed. "You're so dumb, I never said that," Kyungsoo answered annoyed.

"Chanyeol, I didn't know you were dumb," I mentioned. He quickly looked at me and glared. "You didn't know that? Welcome to the world of Chanyeol, sweetie," Kai said with a smile. I chuckled a little while Chanyeol glared at Kai. "I'm not dumb!" Chanyeol whined.

Chanyeol looked like he was about to fight Kai but then Suho jumped in. "Anyway, what did you guys find?" Suho interrupted. "Well, there are still zombies out there of course, but they aren't too close. Also, we found more food in the city, but it's not a good idea to go there alone if I were you," Kyungsoo explained.

"That's awesome. What kind of food?" Suho asked. "Ramen, vegetables, fruits, some snacks..." Chanyeol answered. "Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention I found more knives," Kai said and unzipped to show us the new knives. "They look dull, so I'll have to sharpen them," Kai mentioned. "Good work guys. Go take a rest now," Suho ordered and they went to go take a rest.

I felt bad since I haven't really done anything for them yet. "So, why do you have Baekhyun's jacket?" Chanyeol asked as he nudged my shoulder. "It's cold, haven't you noticed?" I asked. "Oh yeah, you are wearing a skintight shirt that looks kinda thin," He chuckled. I slapped his shoulder.

"Go to sleep," I said. "Why don't you?" He asked. I sighed, "You actually need it," I said. He didn't get much sleep last night from what I remembered.

You should get as much rest as possible. I could be your last day

Those exact words ran through my mind. It sounded so crazy to me. "It could be your last day," I said. "You're using my words, Four eyes," He noticed. "I don't care, now get some rest. You haven't slept since probably a couple days ago," I said and he groaned. He knew I was right and he laid down.

This time, I watched over him.

A/n: I started to notice that I was misspelling Baekhyun and I did go back to fix as many as possible. There could be some that I may have missed, so my apologies.