They came at the cottage after a long day of tour but tonight it was a little change, they both were feeling it. Both look at each other, They know what the other was thinking. Since morning there was tension between them and after the long makeout at the top of the mountain under the sunlight and surrounded by the beautiful nature around them just increase there pheromones.

Jungkook can't take it anymore and quickly strides towards taehyung holding his waist delicately and kissed him, both sigh at the feeling. Tae wrapped his arms around jungkook and kissed him passinately tiltling his head to feel more of jungkook tongue that was touring his wet covern. Moaning at the feeling taehyung suddenly remember something, he pull away from the kiss breathing heavily, jungkook kiss his neck sucking on it tasting the sweet taste of his skin.

"J-jungkook stop" tae said breathing heavily. He need to control himself before he gave all of himself to jungkook beacause of how heavenly his mouth is making his pheromones go wild.

Tae pushed him slowly when jungkook ignored his request making him groan in need. He was semi-hard already and wanted tae right now. He already wait to much when he need to stop himself taking taehyung at the top of the mountain where they had a heated makeout session.

"I have a surprise" tae nervously said with a hint of excitement in his eyes. "Can't it wait? I really need you right now, love" jungkook frustatingly said.

Tae laugh at his frustration and shake his head pulling himself out of his strong embrace.

"No, i need to do it now. wait outside i'll call you when it will be ready" tae said with a naughty glint in his posture.

Jungkook graon and whined some more but to no use beacause tae was determined not to fall for his tricks. "Come on bun, it will only take 10 minutes" tae do some aego's which he know jungkook won't resist.

Jungkook huffed and finally get out from their bedroom to the living area. Tae immediately lock the room and went to their luggage and pick the 'thing' he buyed with his friends. He quickly strip from his current clothes and put on the 'thing' he look at himself in the full length mirror and admire himself, it look pretty hot on him. He smirk jungkook will lose his mind seeing him like this.

 He smirk jungkook will lose his mind seeing him like this