Ch. 26 🖤 PURE LIKE AN ANGEL 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

"You're being naughty and undisciplined. You don't want any punishment, do you?" I threatened her. I was just kidding to make her listen to me.

"Oh~kayieee..." That was her response.

"Why did you have to drink so much that you can't even walk without stumbling now?" I said starting to get annoyed but she looked at me with puppy eyes which made me smile instantly.

I carried her to my car while Vivi was already seated in the backseat. I put her seatbelt on for her and started driving to my place as she stared at me the whole time.

"Had a good look of my face?" I asked and she nodded.

"Someone can get foooooled for your handsome face... They would probably think... that you're just a normal human... or a perfect boyfriend material. Ahhh! That's so unfair!" She exclaimed almost hitting her head on the window.

So thoughts are coming out now.

We arrived home late again. I carried the girl who was still drunk to the door and entered inside while Vivi ran somewhere in the house.

"Let's get you to sleep." I said to her while walking to her room. Letting her down, I watched as she just effortlessly sat there with a blank face.

"Go to sleep!" I instructed and she huffed in response.

"I can't sleep in this!? And I'm too lazy to get it off myself. Won't you help me?" She said acting all cute, making me speechless.

She's definitely not in her right mind.

"Do it yourself." I told her as I turned to leave but my eyes widened when I saw her trying to take her dress off, not even caring that I was there.

Is she really the same girl that I know!?

"I'm going." I was about to go when she held my hand.

"Fine, I'll sleep in this... So... don't leave me...." Her voice came out so weak as if she had been in pain. Being worried, I lifted her face up to find tears in her eyes.

"Why are you... crying?" I asked as my heart broke at the sight of her.

"I don't know..." She wiped her tears roughly and looked at me with a confused face.

Looks like, I will have to stay with her all night now

"Hey... Can you stroke my hair?" She asked as I saw a hint of hesitation on her face. She quickly came in my embrace and made herself comfortable while I started stroking her hair gently.

"Sehun... This is my reward... right? I did my best, right? Someone needs to pat my head like this once in a while, right?" Her warm tears fell down on my cold hands.

It hurts me.

She must have been through a lot.

It was hard but she endured that loneliness all alone by herself.

"Sehun... Thank you... for being with me... I think... I will... fall... for you... like this..."

When she mumbled those words in her half asleep state, my whole world stopped as I couldn't believe her.

Impossible. How can she love someone like me? Why would she even? Didn't she hate me?

I don't deserve her but then again, I want her to love me back.

But, would it be right?

What if I couldn't protect her, not from the cruel world but also from myself? What if I did terrible things to her that I would regret so badly afterwards.

I can't let that happen. I can't see her being hurt anymore.

Watching her sleeping peacefully, I felt guilty for causing her so much pain. Yet, she was happy with me. I was right from the very start, she was too pure for me.

She was pure like an angel while I was a monster  who killed people. So how could she love me?

Should I... leave her back to her right place?

The place where she belongs...

Not with me...

"Why...?" I whispered, not knowing how to feel about it.

Instead of hating me more, you're falling for me?

~•~

A/N

Will Sehun leave her now? At the time when she was starting to love him? Did she never have a chance with him?

Find out in the next chapter! 😁❤️

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE ANGEL, HOBI!!! 💝💕

(This chapter was first released on 18 February which is J-Hope's Birthday and I didn't want to edit this part so don't mind this

(This chapter was first released on 18 February which is J-Hope's Birthday and I didn't want to edit this part so don't mind this.)

💜💜💜