Ch. 28 🖤 FIRST KISS 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

"That... I love you."

Instead of responding to my confession, she just stared at me. "I know you already know but... I just wanted to say it to you from my own mouth. I needed to let my feelings out so..." I told as I watched her face going red.

"Mina?" I called out to her who seemed to be in a state of shock. She looked down as her long bangs fell down on her face, hiding it and covering her eyes.

I cupped her face, lifting it. "Why are you feeling embarrassed now?" I asked while smiling.

"Tell me one reason... why I won't." She asked back in a low tone. "I'm a girl and someone like you is confessing his love for me right before me. Shouldn't I be embarrassed, naturally?" She said cutely.

"Okay, I get it now. So, do you love me?" I asked. I knew she loved me but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Please don't make me say it. I'm feeling... somewhat dizzy." She said as I chuckled at her response. Her face reddened even more by now that I started to lean in subconsciously.

Is she not gonna stop me or push me?

I kept on leaning, more closer to her face. She didn't even try to stop me. I was amazed when she closed her eyes, giving me a sign that she wanted me to kiss her.

Why don't you just push me away?

Her soft lips were too tempting.

Please stop me before I hurt you.

It's too hard for me to control myself when you are inviting me in, on your own.

I decided to be selfish, just for once. I didn't want to care, just for that moment. And she was still not moving an inch.

Now I don't care at all.

I let my lips touch hers as I kissed her ever so softly. I realised how soft and sweet her lips actually were. To my surprise, she responded to it by kissing back as I deepened the kiss.

(A/N: You know I'm not really good at writing these kind of scenes, so don't expect much from this author. Also, did I really write this?)

But I still waited for her to stop me and when she still didn't, I pulled away from her as I questioned. "Why didn't you stop me from kissing you? I could have hurt you." I asked.

"I trust you. You won't hurt me." She replied.

"I can hurt you." I said once again displaying a hint of evil in me to her. But she wasn't affected by it, not even a tiny bit.

 But she wasn't affected by it, not even a tiny bit

"You're unbelievable. Do you trust me that much?" I asked to which she smiled ever so beautifully that it was a very rare sight of her.

 Do you trust me that much?" I asked to which she smiled ever so beautifully that it was a very rare sight of her

(A/N: This is how my OC, Mina looks. A fine representation of her. She's so cute. 😍 This art doesn't belong to me, please note that. But of course, you can imagine yourself with him if you want. At first, it was an 'x reader' story but I changed it now.)

I caressed her cheek and pressed my forehead against hers. "You're so innocent... and hopeless too." I joked as she pushed me away, puffing out her cheeks.

"Get out of my room!" She said giving me a glare.

"Your room? But this is my house." I told, trying not to laugh at her priceless face.

"Then I'm going!" She said walking away but I grabbed her hand, pulling her to me and then wrapped my arms around her, hugging her from behind.

"I'm not done yet. How dare you try to leave like that?" I said and pinned her down, caging her between my arms.

 How dare you try to leave like that?" I said and pinned her down, caging her between my arms

"Why, Little Girl ~ Are you scared now? You are the one who wanted this. Didn't I warn you?" I teased her with a smirk and she looked really horrified in a funny way but I was just playing with her.

"I know you're teasing me." She mumbled looking away.

"Oh really?" I said before closing the distance between our faces. She looked like a red tomato being all flustered and embarrassed. I once again pressed my lips against hers, with a deep meaning, kissing her with full sincerity.

____

(Mina's POV)

I woke up hearing the sounds of birds chirping outside my window. I yawned and stretched my arms. I had a really good sleep after Sehun...

Wait! What happened after that!?

As I tried to recall the moments, I felt my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. I wouldn't have dared to face him or look right into his eyes after all that happened between us.

Am I really... not a virgin anymore?

~•~

A/N

At first, when I started editing this chapter and looked through my writing from two years ago, well... It was extremely cringe 😳. So much that I had the need of hiding myself from Sehun and you know how his stare is just so intense? I'm always avoiding his eyes when looking at his pictures 😖.

He's the only person in this world to make me feel uncomfortable just by his stare. I'm NOT exaggerating.

So, I had to edit the whole thing. Oh, how hard it was for me to rewrite  this. I hope it's less cringe now.

💜💜💜