Results (ongoing)

The time has come! Here is where all the results, for all genres, will be posted. I'll be updating this chapter as I get the results in and sort them all out. I apologise if your genre is still waiting.

Reviews for first and second place books will come separately later on.

If you're named as placing here, then I will be private messaging you with your sticker - it isn't much, but yes, stickers exist. I'm going to remove the interview prize for first place, I'm afraid, but the wolf magic is still up for grabs.

ACTION/ADVENTURE

Judge: MandiAustin

Thank you to the judge - it was really helpful to have everything in one go, clear and succinct.

This was a small but strong genre, by the looks of it. Quite nicely, everyone placed! Congratulations to all five of you!

Third place:

Title: Death Train

Author: SamanthaLinares3

AND

Title: Time Out

Author: harlowwinters

AND

Title: The Seventh Assassin

Author: Quatainia

Scores: 46/50

Second place:

Title: Wolf Child

Author: TheNorthernEagle

Score: 47/50

First place:

Title: Tales of the Inglorious Brotherhood

Author: MathiasCavanaugh

Score: 49/50 (congratulations!)

FANTASY

Judge: SpruceWolf

It took me far too long to judge all of these books, but I did it, finally. I probably should have thought about it a little more. But I did enjoy reading a lot of these fantasy books, and I'm delighted to announce the results!

They were less close than some of the other genres. There were some books that just missed out on placing - with a tied fourth place, just one point below third - but scores were all quite high. Good job, everyone!

Third place:

Title: Obsidian

Author: siennafrost

AND

Title: Assassin's Realm - The Lost King

Author: McKraven

Scores: 42/50

Second place:

Title: Daughters of Fate

Author: MathiasCavanaugh

Score: 44/50