Rules

Just a few rules you'll have to obey, I'm afraid. I'm sorry, but we have to have rules, otherwise the world will spiral into chaos.

~ Follow @FurAndFeathers for the duration of the awards. You can unfollow afterwards.

~ Add this book to a public reading list, and to your library for updates.

~ Follow your judges. I'll release a chapter with the judges for each genre as they come.

~ Books must be at least five chapters, including prologues, but not including author's notes.

~ I do accept fanfics, but only books that can be read by those who don't know the fandom (open world fanfics). Only because I can't guarantee that me or my judges will know your fandom.

~ You may only enter two books each, and they must be in different genres.

~ Animal writers: you can enter your same book in both the Animal Fiction genre and another one. Because you guys are special.

~ No bribing the judges, insulting other contestants, and so forth. Be nice. Otherwise I'll be forced to get my claws out.

~ If you don't mind, then mention these awards on your profile - it helps to spread the word and notify as many people as possible. I won't be checking, but it would be nice if you did! :D

~ If you change your username, the title of your book or anything like that, PM this account. Please. Don't be annoying.

~ The password is your favourite animal (e.g. wolf).

~ Not really a rule, but please do check out the writer's contest on @FurAndFeathers, and the book club if you're an animal writer.

Extras For Judges:

~ Make sure you're able to judge all the books in the allocated time - you'll have just over a month.

~ Let me know if you'll no longer be able to judge, at least a week or two before the awards close. I don't want to suddenly be hunting for a judge a few days before closing.

~ Don't be biased. I'm watching you.

~ Look at the Judges Criteria chapter before submitting a form, to make sure you're able to fulfil the criteria.

~ Your extra password is your favourite colour of the animal (e.g. black wolf).

~ You can also participate in the awards, but not in the same genre you're judging.