Genius With A New Mission

"Gir!"
     "Yeah, Zim?"
     "I hate you!"
     "No you don't. You are just super emotional right now."
     "I'm glad that you know! This is stupid."
     "It'll be okay, Zim."
     "I know, but I can't stand this! I hate this so much! Why must this happen to me?!"
     "You've been mostly emotionally stable up until now. My scanners tell me that you have a large hormonal imbalance, though."
     "I know. If you wouldn't have been late, you would know the situation."
     "Right."
     "Computer!"
     "Ugh. What?"
     "Scan me. Show what you find."
     "Why?"
     "You'll see."
     "alright. Hold still, don't talk, blink or breathe."
     "Yes yes. I know."
     Ugh.
     Computer said nothing as a laser light ray ran over me like a scanner, but afterwards, I heard nothing.
     "Computer show the diagram of what you saw."
     "Zim, you have a growth."
     "Diagram!"
     "I have it here!"
     A picture suddenly appeared on the TV screen. It showed inside my main organ. There, between my kogglewaggle and my booflenock was a white circular object. Almost like a white ball.
     "What is that Zim?!"
     "Nothing to-"
     "Computer and I will get that thing out of you!"
     "No! Listen to me you imbiciles! It's something I have the ability to do now!"
     "What?"
     "It's... an egg."
     "Whoa."
     "It's a leech!"
     "No, Gir. It's nothing more than a rock as of now. And when fertilized it will become a parasite, not a leech."
     "A parasite that you can keep."
     "Precisely."
     "Are there going to be mini Zim-Dib hybrids running around, Zim?"
     "N-No, Gir. How would Dib even fertilize it? There is no way for him to."
     "There are many ways. If we zoom In here, you will see a new canal that goes from the egg to the main canal."
     "Computer, I mean-"
     "There is this new thing here, seems to be like a switch. So you have the cranklejuice gland, similar to the human's bladder. I am only theorizing here, but this switch flips from one side to the other, closing off one of the canals. So the egg canal stays closed until Dib fertilizes it."
     "But how will he fertilize it?"
     "Gir!"
     "Males on this planet have this-"
     "Nope, I get it. Gir, shut up. You can piece two and two together. Shut up, Computer."
     "We are receiving a  video call from  Dib Membrane."
     "Just answer it, for the love of my tallest!"
     "Alright, just calm down!"
     "Don't tell me to calm down!"
     The television suddenly lit up and on it I saw Dib, Gaz, Tak, and-
     "Professor Membrane?!"
     "Zim, calm down."
     "You expect me to-"
     "He remember's who he is."
     "What?"
     "Amazing. An irken. There are two of them here on this planet?"
     "Go with the boss man, dad. He'll figure out how to get both memories to fit together."
     "Right. I shall be back."
     "Zim, can you come over, your agent and I need your help."
     "Fine."
     "And bring Gir."
     "Alright."
     "Whoa, wait. You are dark green. What happened? Everything alright? What happened?"
     "Do not worry, human. I am fine. I'll be over there in a moment."
     "Calm down first, please."
     "Of course. Of course, dirt worm."
     "Alright. See you soon."
     Ah! Calm down, Zim! It's Dib. It's our dirt worm. Our human boyfriend thing. It will all be okay.
     I can't be levelheaded, though. This time I can't. I need help.
     "Computer!"
     "What now?"
     "Play Mozart!"
     "That sort music thing that you purchased online?"
     "Yes, imbicile."
     "No need to call me anything, you jerk."
     "Sorry, sorry, but please. The severity of the situation is immense."
     "Right. The whole dark green thing. Alright, track one."
     "Thank you."
     The music that Dib-Worm introduced me to is more helpful then he probably intended it to be.
Two songs later and I started making my way over, Gir tracking behind me.
     Six agents out, along with their boss and his father... his eyes are blue? But Dib's eyes are brown. I know they were made in a lab, but they both have brown. Doesn't matter.
     "Agent 234."
     "Zim. Dib's inside. They are trying to figure out a way to explain what had happened?"
     "What? To who?"
     "To Gaz."
     "Gaz, the sister, is not an idiot. Hypocritical, yeah, but she is not stupid. Just tell her. She can try to deny it all she wants, but in the end, her memory will get erased if she turns you all away. Speaking of erasing. Figure out the memory thing with Professor Membrane?"
     "Not quite."
     "Of course not. Give me the memory stick that you used on him."
     "That would be my old partner in the job. Vid."
     "Yup, I sadly do."
     "Alright. 234, give me yours."
     "But-"
     "Give it. Everyone but Aluthra, sunglasses on."
     "Alright."
     "Correct me if I'm wrong, Aluthra, but if we turn this knob on Vid's device, and we turn this one up on max, it will combine it, flip the reverse and with the change in polarity, your old memory and new memory will manage to combine."
     "Hmm... you are very smart. There is an eighty-six percent chance that it will work. Fire away."
     Oh boy.
     Agent 234 handed me a set of sunglasses and then I flashed Aluthera with the devices and then we all moved our shades and looked at him.
     "He seems frozen."
     "Zim, what was that other percentage."
     "That it would fry his brain. But understanding how his brain works, it will quickly build up from-"
     "Oh wow. I've had an interesting life. And my children are both wonderful. Although Gaz is... I wonder where she got her hatred from for..."
     "Alright, excuse me. I was called over here by your children and I must go inside."
     "Alright. Nice to meet you as you are, Zim."
     "Oh shit. Dammit!"
     "It's alright, Zim. Everyone here knows who you are."
     "Right, agent 234."
     Alright just go inside and get upstairs.
     Their house still looks neat, despite the fact that it has agents all on the outside, it's suprising.
     "Stink Worm. Where are you?"
     "In my room. Come up here. We got a problem."
     everyone was surrounding this 3D hologram of a ship I hadn't seen in years.
     "Is that a Destructo Multo?"
     "Indeed it is. I am afraid that Earth is their target location. We need both you and Tak here."
     "If we must work together, I am willing. What about you, Zim?"
     "Fine. If I must."
     This is going to be weird.