Not Alive! No!

"He's moving."
     Huh? Dammit, I didn't die. I recognize Gir's voice. Why didn't I die? That potion should have worked and I didn't have the antidote so I shouldn't be alive.
     "Good. Kill him for me. I have to go home before my dad tracks my location."
     Dib? What? But... but I thought that... No. I just chose to hear Dib. His memory was erased. That agent was agent 972. He's in charge of mind erasing. I know that for a fact. So Dib won't show up here. He won't remember anything about me. He won't even remember my name. 
     Why couldn't they just let me die?
     "Get up, Zim. Come on."
     "He's slowly waking up, Gir. Calm down."
     Agent 234?
     Opening my eyes I saw Gir on my left and agent 234 on my right.
     "Oh no. Dib left his bag. I better go catch him before he leaves."
     "You do that, Gir. We'll be here. I need to have a word with your leader here."
     "Okay."
     Dammit. So Dib was here. But that's impossible. His memory should be erased.
     "Zim. I'm glad to see you waking up. You are suffering with second degree burns from the rain but thanks to Dib and Gir, you are healing up nicely."
     "Dib remembers me?"
     "Of course he does. Why wouldn't he?"
     "Agent 972 visited him."
     "No he didn't. Agent 427 did. He's a recruiting agent. Zim, is that what this is all about?"
     "I-I was scared that the one person I wanted to remember me was going to have his mind erased. I thought that with him forgetting me, it was time to die."
     "I see. Well he remembers you. He and agent 427 brought you in. He's been here since."
     "How long have I been out?"
     "Just a day."
     "O-Oh."
     "Zim. I have a note for you from Dib. He had to leave because his father keeps calling him and telling him to get home. So here."
     "Um, o-okay."
     He handed me a lined sheet of paper and when I opened it, I recognized Dib's writing immediately. This letter was indeed from him.
     Okay, here we go. Dear Zim, I'm  worried. I didn't know how bad it was for you. I never want to find you that way again. It kills me to see you like that. It's not your time to die and as long as I'm alive, it won't be. You can't leave. Not yet. I'm here for you. If you ever need to, come to me. I'm almost always available. Come see me when you're out. Dib.
     "Huh? What did you tell Dib?"
     "Nothing. He has something to talk to you about."
     "Hmm. Hey 234."
     "Yeah?"
     "What does the word gay mean?"
     "It has multiple meanings. The first meaning is happy. The second meaning is a relationship between two boys. Or when your love interests consist of males instead of females, usually means you're gay."
     "Oh."
     "Why?"
     "I was being called that by a couple of students at school. On top of that, Gaz was calling her brother that."
     "Well, you are a male. Correct?"
     "Yes."
     "And Dib is also a male. You like Dib so you are gay by definition."
     "Oh."
     "Which, if I'm honest, is abnormal to see. People may be mean to you more because of it."
     "I've noticed. But why is Dib not mean to me about it?"
     "Ask him when you get out. Zim, don't scare us like that again. That was a very dumb thing to do."
     "I will admit it, that was a hasty decision of me to make. It's something that can happen when we reach our extreme sadness. I just thought that it would be better for everyone if I just died."
     "Well now that you're alive, I want you to rethink on that."
     "I'm back."
     "Did he receive his bag alright?"
     "Yes he did."
     "Did he return you to Zim?"
     "No he did not. He told me to stay with him and keep watch on him."
     "Huh?"
     "Oh, when you were out, Gir changed his own data base. You are no longer in charge of him. Dib is. And it will stay that way until Dib gives him back to you. Anything that Gir does for you is pure helping. He won't listen to you."
     "Huh?"
     "Try a command."
     "Gir, run diagnostic."
     "Voice command unrecognized."
     "Gir, stew!"
     "Oh, are you hungry, Zim?"
     "No."
     "Dib told me to bring you some food that you will eat and I have some stew for when you are ready."
     "I am not hungry."
     "That looks good, Gir. Could I have some?"
     "Sure, here agent 234."
     "Thanks."
     "There's more at the house."
     Ugh. I've got such a headache. Why did Dib save me. I don't understand. He would finally be rid of me if he would have let me die. He use to want that. So why does he no longer want me dead.
     "Here comes our on base doctor. Wonderful."
     "She is so cool."
     "I know she is."
     The door suddenly flew open to reveal an alien I hadn't seen ever. But I knew what they were. They were just extinct.
     "Your a gilltrup."
     "Indeed I am. You are one smart irken."
     "I only ever read about Gilltrups, I've never seen one."
     "There are only three left in existence. All of them live here."
     "How did your extinction occur? I was assigned your planet but I never went there."
     "Your leaders destroyed us."
     "I am sorry."
     "It is quite Alright. I can't be mad at you for it. Especially since you are the last irken in existence."
     "That is very true."
     "Enough chat. Let me feel your vitals. Hold still."
     Gilltrups are creatures that never walk. They levitate at a constant and have higher... vibes in a sense. Their senses are developed far beyond anything I've seen before.
     She was a light blue creature covered in feathers and she had a beak. But she didn't have wings, she had hands. She lowered herself towards me and held her hands over me.
     "Your feeling came back. You have a headache and your skin is about to start burning. I will retrieve medicine for you. You also seem dehydrated. Gir?"
     "I will get him some soda. I will return."
     "Thank you, Gir. You are a big help."
     "You are correct about my head hurting. Ow, my skin. It's on fire!"
     "Expected. I shall return momentarily with pain relief."
     "Thank you."
     "You are very polite for an irken."
     I know. Here we go again.